Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > Death Track: Resurrection

Death Track: Resurrection Combat racing game, a successor of the legendary Deathtrack, one of the founders of the combat racing genre.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Approved Member

Wink Comments about last years show photos.

I have only just discovered your company and am very impressed.
I have King's Bounty - The Legend, and will probably get DeathTrack 2 when I can - the video looks great.
As I explore your forums I found your pix here and have to tell you I really don't think you will impress anyone with the blurry camera shots of the game on screen.

If you have pix just of the exhibit, booth workers, friends and fans put them up in place of the blurry ones of the game itself.

Are you all ready for worldwide fame and glory?

Jinix the Elder

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Leo Tolstoy
Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinix the Elder View Post
I have only just discovered your company and am very impressed.
I have King's Bounty - The Legend, and will probably get DeathTrack 2 when I can - the video looks great.
As I explore your forums I found your pix here and have to tell you I really don't think you will impress anyone with the blurry camera shots of the game on screen.

If you have pix just of the exhibit, booth workers, friends and fans put them up in place of the blurry ones of the game itself.

Are you all ready for worldwide fame and glory?

Jinix the Elder

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Leo Tolstoy
These pictures are very old. All info about the game you can find on official site: http://www.death-track.com/
Old 10-22-2008, 02:29 AM
Approved Member

Default More Moscow pix

I thought there would be more pix of the Moscow display - like all the folks that visited and did you get a lot of visitors, were all the devs there - you know, that kind of thing.

I enjoyed seeing the the pic of the young guys crowding around the computers playing the game so intently - reminded me of my own lads at that age crowded around the Atari games at an exhibit in Toronto, Canada in the eighties.
I remember saying at the time that this was going to be big...

Jinix the Elder

Almost everything that is great has been done by youth.
Benjamin Disraeli