Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 08-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Star Wolves 2 refund

Due to the fact that one of the customers of our Buy & Download store, Calon, wished to get his money for Star Wolves 2 back we decided to meet his demands and will refund all expenses. We would like to point out, that in any case the wish of our customer stands above everything else.

As for the patch itself, we are aware of all the problems with the game and will try to release the patch as soon as possible, so you will be able to enjoy Star Wolves 2.

Best regards,
1C Company
Old 02-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Hi , I would just popped back a long time after the fact to inform you folks that I have subsequantly bought other IC games and had no issues and I really appreciate how the people at IC games were very understanding regarding a prior issue, it was very unexpected and surprising from my perspective so I am very appreciative.

I know its been ages but just to let you guys know the fact you treat your userbase above and beyond the laxness expected in gaming in general is highly respected.

Once again huge thanks

And then to offer the same to potentially others where it is warranted owing to a game breaking bug , well its unheard of in my country

Cheers and keep up the great work