Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Default Hello

Im quite new to the Theatre Of War series, I bought them a month ago or something from steam, I finished most of the campaigns now, (I should say that I most likely enjoy Theatre 2, like the campaigns and the dlc's, anyways, is there any good mods out there for Theatre 2 that gives more campaigns or single missions?
Thanks in advance!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

Hello!
Have you played Africa, Centauro, Kursk and Caen? Wow i must say. There are additional single missions in Centauro addon, don't miss them.
If you haven't played ToW1, try it, it has many scenarios (and install the latest version of JSH mod before playing, it expands the game even further).
Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

Yeah, I played all the addons and they were great.Havnt done a single single mission though, like when I can choose my own stuff. Tried ToW1 for abit but I kept crashing so many times so I gave up, I like ToW 2 abit more anyways.
Might have had them for longer then a month and I bought them from Gamersgate, doh!. Not the point though

Last edited by VorDus; 09-08-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Approved Member

Try the Qualitative superiority scenario from Centauro, short & fun. Have you played the 'Commander of a Stuart' mini-campaign?
Old 09-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Try the Qualitative superiority scenario from Centauro, short & fun. Have you played the 'Commander of a Stuart' mini-campaign?
I have the commander of the stuart, but everytime I load it up it crashes, tried many times. So I just gave up with that