Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 08-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Approved Member

Default See what it's like!

This is for anybody who wants to try a saved game that's been changed. I know there are a lot of gamers who read my posts but, for whatever reasons don't try my tips. This is for game version 1.11.3, what you have to do is go into your game and make a new profile then close your game. If for example you named it "player" the path would look like this,

C:\Users\jim\Documents\my games\men of war\profiles\player\save

Now open that saved game folder and move, or copy and paste the saved game that you find in the folder you'll be downloading "last stand 1.11.3", just close and save the folder. Now start the game and log into the new Profile, you should be able to load the new saved game. if it doesn't work just delete the new Profile, if it dose work enjoy! Here's the link,

http://rapidshare.com/files/279155188/Kane1.zip

Here is a video so you can see what your up against.

Last edited by kane1; 09-12-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Approved Member

For you guys that have been downloading "The Last Stand" and want something a little more intimate, I have the bonus mission "Battle of Vernon". This ones a little tougher.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Battle of Vernon.jpg (370.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Battle of Vernon 2.jpg (380.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Or... Alternatively, spend 2 minutes in the editor adding in whatever you want.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane1 View Post
For you guys that have been downloading "The Last Stand" and want something a little more intimate, I have the bonus mission "Battle of Vernon". This ones a little tougher.
Seriously mate that will make it far to easy,i & a few mates have beaten the attacking UK forces on hard 99 times out of a 100,with what you added in those screens it wouldnt be a game just a tommy slaughter,unless you gave the brits about 20 centurions & or turtles that is.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Actually, I gave them T29's. I took out the Brit tanks and Sherman's, your fighting T29's and Pershing's.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandAidBox View Post
Or... Alternatively, spend 2 minutes in the editor adding in whatever you want.

Yea that's true. I've used the editor before, it's fun, now I just use it for checking stuff. I'm just giving gamers who really like MoW, FoW, and SHoWW2 a chance to see other possibilities.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Actually, I gave them T29's. I took out the Brit tanks and Sherman's, your fighting T29's and Pershing's.
Britain didnt have any T29s or pershings ever lol,so why add them instead of centurions or turtles.

Last edited by Morgoth; 09-05-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

Their powerful. When I'm changing things I don't stick to the country. I think of what I would like to fight with, or against. It's more the machine or weapon than the country. That's one of things about changing things, you can do whatever the game allows.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Their powerful. When I'm changing things I don't stick to the country. I think of what I would like to fight with, or against. It's more the machine or weapon than the country. That's one of things about changing things, you can do whatever the game allows.
Call me sad if you like but when it comes to World War 2 games im a purest,i beleave countries should be fighting against countries they actualy fought with equipment they actualy used,but i take your point onboard about showing what you can do with the editor.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Approved Member

I see your point, staying historically correct gives the game a much, much more real feel, but when I discovered I could go into a saved game and change a truck into a tank or give my troops any hand held weapon in the game then change the ammo it was firing (rifle ammo into 40mm ammo) into something that wouldn't even fit in the gun in real life, then give that weapon almost unlimited ammo (9999999) or completely delete the friendly AI so I could fight by myself, well to me it just gave the games (SHoWW2, FoW, and MoW) so much more replay value. I respect the views of "purest" like yourself and welcome any comments.

Last edited by kane1; 09-07-2009 at 01:59 PM.