Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 07-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Default Performance bars

I am in the USA and whenever I connect to multiplayer those "performance bars " are sometimes one bar black or sometimes none---often kicked from games yet I never have trouble playing and my computer is new and great----how to solve this issue with bars ?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

im havin the same problem. i couldnt play online at all last night as i was constantly gettin kicked outa game sessions and i was told it was due to me having an empty performance bar.

is this a know issue?

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
XFX GeForce 8800GTS 320MB
Crucial 2GB (2x1GB KIT) 667mhz
Gigabyte S775 Intel P35 GA P35C DS3R rev 2.0
550W PSU
Old 08-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

same here no performance bar
Old 08-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Banned

Don´t be bothered about the performance bars. I´ve a quite good PC and sometimes it shows up as four, the next time as 3 and another time as "--" bars. What´s more important is to start the battle and then see if it lags or not. The performance bars seems to be quite random if you ask me. Better check the pings but not even that is totally trustworthy, since I´ve been playing with people in Dubai with a ping of more than 350, and still no lag, and at other times, played with people who have had a ping of 50 or less, and they have been causing a lot of lag.

My suggestion is, if the player with a high ping or not many bars shows up, test and see if he/she will lag the game, if not then everything is fine. If the player turns out be a lagger, then make a notice of it and don´t play with that individual in the future.

~Zeke.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke Wolff View Post
Don´t be bothered about the performance bars. I´ve a quite good PC and sometimes it shows up as four, the next time as 3 and another time as "--" bars. What´s more important is to start the battle and then see if it lags or not. The performance bars seems to be quite random if you ask me. Better check the pings but not even that is totally trustworthy, since I´ve been playing with people in Dubai with a ping of more than 350, and still no lag, and at other times, played with people who have had a ping of 50 or less, and they have been causing a lot of lag.

My suggestion is, if the player with a high ping or not many bars shows up, test and see if he/she will lag the game, if not then everything is fine. If the player turns out be a lagger, then make a notice of it and don´t play with that individual in the future.

~Zeke.
Yes a good indication of wether or not a person's pc will lagg is if everyone is waiting for 1 or 2 guys to actualy start the map,you know at the point where it ticks who's ready & who's not.