Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 10-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Help! Two problems!

Well, I got Men of War so I tried to install patch 1.11.3 so I could join some online games. Instead it gave me 1.11.4 which has almost no games online. How do I fix this problem? The other is when I tried to get patch 1.16.4 to play online and get the Japanese, it would say 'error connecting to gamespy' or 'online is not available' even though my internet and firewalls allow it to play online. I tried restarting my game and my computer but when I tried to open the 1.16.4 version of my game it said 'could not work because application cannot be found. reinstalling may fix this' I tried reinstalling but the same stuff happened!!! Sorry for the giant question but i really want to play online.

EDIT: I got it working now and I can play online. It's so fun!

Last edited by Zaamii; 10-14-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

you have to download all the patches in order, and make sure u download the right one
Old 10-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaamii View Post
Well, I got Men of War so I tried to install patch 1.11.3 so I could join some online games. Instead it gave me 1.11.4 which has almost no games online. How do I fix this problem? The other is when I tried to get patch 1.16.4 to play online and get the Japanese, it would say 'error connecting to gamespy' or 'online is not available' even though my internet and firewalls allow it to play online. I tried restarting my game and my computer but when I tried to open the 1.16.4 version of my game it said 'could not work because application cannot be found. reinstalling may fix this' I tried reinstalling but the same stuff happened!!! Sorry for the giant question but i really want to play online.
Yes the only patches you need are first the 1.11.3 patch,install that,then install the 1.16.4 patch,then all should be fine.