Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

I took it as being a veteran of IL-2. I used to play the crap out of this game. I started a thread to find out how old most of us are and most of us are over 30. This is where the Veteran Gamer thread originated from. So it's good we will all be playing ps3.

Funny thing. I have deleted almost all of my friends list on psn except for two and replaced all you guys that way it will be easy to find someone to play with. I have a feeling this game will not be coming out of my disc tray except to play Blu-Ray's.

Also to make things a little easier everybody should incorporate their psn into their signature. You don't have to have a pic just the psn.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdegrotere View Post
som haupmann and irrelevant24 are you in for joining ur clan? saw your gamertag but is it just to game with or to join the clan, and has anybody of you how many people we need in the clan at the most, let me now your thoughs
Edit your posts to reflect. You got me as tkr29

Should be

trk29
Old 06-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
I took it as being a veteran of IL-2. I used to play the crap out of this game. I started a thread to find out how old most of us are and most of us are over 30. This is where the Veteran Gamer thread originated from. So it's good we will all be playing ps3.

Also to make things a little easier everybody should incorporate their psn into their signature. You don't have to have a pic just the psn.
D'oh! I see. If the clan is for veterans of IL-2, then I'll simply see some of you online. No need to be part of the clan when this is my first Il-2 experience. I'll need to learn the aspects of the game first, so I'm sure I'll be spending a bunch of time in free flight, or training, to begin.

Regardless, I can't wait!
Old 06-26-2009, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrelevant View Post
D'oh! I see. If the clan is for veterans of IL-2, then I'll simply see some of you online. No need to be part of the clan when this is my first Il-2 experience. I'll need to learn the aspects of the game first, so I'm sure I'll be spending a bunch of time in free flight, or training, to begin.

Regardless, I can't wait!

I'm not saying that is what the clan will consist of (IL2 Veterans). Just older men that loved the original and well are not teenagers and know how to play this game. This game is very much a sim to me and I want to play it with people that are mature and are not adolescents. This game will deserve some respect like the original IL-2 and to Gaijin for making this game.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Approved Member

Very well. That makes perfect sense.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Approved Member

Well, maybe i'll have to introduce my self a little bit too, since I haven't done it yet. Like I said in another thread where all this started I'm 28 years old. And I'm from Lapland, Finland. I have no experience of il-series like most of you guys do. But I've played red baron II few years ago a lot, it gave me a hint what kind is proper simulator. I've been waiting for THE simulator to land on my playstation a while now. Finally it's happening. I won't take this clan as a clan, for me it's more like a community tag this V.G. or VG (whatever it's going to be) so I can reconnaise you guys up there. Thank you, next.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:52 AM
Approved Member

Members update:

peterdegrotere tag: THElostONEnl

trk29 tag:trk29 (if im correct. tkr confirm please)

seacat tag:seekatze

haitch40 tag:haitch40

rodan1000 tag:rodan1000

weezernod tag: jherf

viereas tag: mage_016

friend of myne (game a lot with him, will lett you know

irrelevant tag: irrelevant24

hauptman tag: hauptmannMolders

hetsar tag: hetsar

lance tag:lance1721

spitfire tag: subarugaz

GUYTS LET ME KNOW PLEASE, HOW MANY PEOPLE IN OUR GROUP, IS THIS ENOUGH, IM NOT THE LEADER HERE, WE SHOULD DISCUS THOSE THINGS LATER(LEADER, WEBSITE/ OR NOT, IM NOT GOOD WITH THAT, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A HYVES ...THAT I CAN), PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Last edited by peterdegrotere; 06-27-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Once the game's out, we'll be able to get a better feel for things, as far as when people are on and that sort of thing. Maybe we can divide the squad up into smaller groups based on when people are able to play. I'd say the more, the merrier, that way there's always a person around for you to fly with.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCat View Post
Once the game's out, we'll be able to get a better feel for things, as far as when people are on and that sort of thing. Maybe we can divide the squad up into smaller groups based on when people are able to play. I'd say the more, the merrier, that way there's always a person around for you to fly with.
thats right, just you all let me know your thoughs please, i just dont want a clan were in the end you see people not showing up online for a while, and your still playing like with any other dude thats online.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

PLease count me in if you have not been overwelmed already. PSN tag: Lance1721 and vet of all IL2 versions along the years - age: 41