Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR videos

RNR videos RNR videos and related discussions

Old 06-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
you can hear engine sound at the end of the trailer, can't you?

much less, but
Old 06-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Approved Member

Ok, I've watched video.. And was a bit disappointed. I've wanted to see more . Well, at least I now know, there will be some snow. I love snow .

And there still remains one major thing - where is that international release date?
Old 06-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post
Ok, I've watched video.. And was a bit disappointed. I've wanted to see more . Well, at least I now know, there will be some snow. I love snow .

And there still remains one major thing - where is that international release date?
Thats strange, they said there only but snowy roads and no snow, and now they say there is snow... what other secrets do they keep

Just downloaded the video and my thoughs ~300Mb and bad quallity :/ 2007 trailer had way better quallity and bigger resolution :/ liked new sceens from game, but like I already said there are too many old footage and the video is very short :/

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 06-27-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Hmm. Old and very small sequens now. Time 0:50>>> I no look Inernacional, Mack and Volvo
Sry bad english
Old 06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Hmm. Old and very small sequens now. Time 0:50>>> I no look Inernacional, Mack and Volvo
Sry bad english
Don't worry they are here, but developers didn't mention them as well as all 40 cities, all types of races all weather conditions and other info
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
Don't worry they are here, but developers didn't mention them as well as all 40 cities, all types of races all weather conditions and other info
Hmm. Only Maybe. Write to the information video about 7 trucks is not a problem!!! Write all the cities is a problem> Not places on the screen monitor and overshadowed by the font trailer video. I think that Mack, International and Volvo is not the first edition version of R'n'R.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Hmm. Only Maybe. Write to the information video about 7 trucks is not a problem!!! Write all the cities is a problem> Not places on the screen monitor and overshadowed by the font trailer video. I think that Mack, International and Volvo is not the first edition version of R'n'R.
Don't worry, Volvo, Mack and International trucks are in the game. All vechicles in this list will be in the game's first release, I'm sure about it . I think writing all the truck names is not necessary. Instead they wrote just several, as with the cities, etc. It suppose to be a teaser trailer, not informational video
Old 06-28-2009, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post
Don't worry, Volvo, Mack and International trucks are in the game. All vechicles in this list will be in the game's first release, I'm sure about it . I think writing all the truck names is not necessary. Instead they wrote just several, as with the cities, etc. It suppose to be a teaser trailer, not informational video
Thats what I've told him, but he doesn't believe me...
Old 06-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

You are optimists This must be I was a realist and skeptic. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed..........O.K.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Approved Member

Pook, all vehicles shown on official website (http://www.rignroll.com/?type=car) will be 100% presented in the game.