Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Default Can't fight dragons on Ultrax...

I'm sure I'm missing something totally basic here. I have the sword from Hephaetus, and I have paid Multsidar to let me through the portal. There are several dragons flying around Ultrax, but they don't come to fight and I can't get to them. I can also see dragons on ledges across the valley. I am level 54, and am wondering if there is something crucial I have missed.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

The dragons u see flying around are just part of the world, u cant fight em -.-. Just go through ultrax and fight the dragon troops you encounter as a regular enemies. There are only, as i remember about 2 or 3 dragon troops in ultrax. Thats it.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

Default Is there a glitch - there are no dragons on land to fight

Perhaps there is a glitch in my game - there are no dragon troops actually on Ultrax at all, I have wandered all around the area, small as it is and have encountered no dragons whatsoever. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

You should be able to walk up a path to where there are roughly three little grottos. Maybe you aren't seeing the path or something?
Old 06-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

thats really weird, maybe as Zechnophobe said u are not seeing the entire area.