Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Default Botany diploma fight

Of the three Lecture hall diplomas only this one requires you to have a certain amount of leadership (min. 16,700) and it takes away your army and replaces it with ents, thorns, etc. against Dumbledore's (or whatever) army of red dragons, catapults and fire spiders. Transparent much?

1. Why is your army replaced in this case but not in the other two?
2. What is the deal with the insane leadership requirements? My Amelie, with a leadership of 21,500 cannot control two of the stacks, one of which has a leadership of 62,700 so "coming back later" is not an option (not that I'd want to).

So, what the heck is so good about the +10 attack and defense to plants and ents that the diploma grants to warrant all these special modifications?
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Approved Member

Im quite confident, that the whole botany fight is a bugged battle. Its really only because it's designed for a normal difficulty, and when you play it on higher levels it's screwed. I kinda like the Idea, taht if you want to be the master of plants you must first prove you can lead them, but when you start the fight with no option to control the plants, the idea vanishes.

The "you need xxx leadership for the botany fight" written in grey should always be true. No matter what difficulty you are playing.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongMysen View Post
I kinda like the Idea, taht if you want to be the master of plants you must first prove you can lead them
I like it as well, but why not have the same for the lizardman diploma, if not for the magic defense one.

Anyway, looks like this battle is buggy, like you said.