Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 03-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

Default do I need to keep Demenion alive for a quest?

Just rounding up the path Debir-Scarlet-Bolo-Verona-Rusty-Scarlet-Debir-Verona-Montero-Verona; my question is, do I need to keep Demenion alive to complete a quest later on in the game? Is there a bounty on his head? Do I need him alive to complete the Demenion's Secret quest?

So far I have gotten 2 out of 2 Ancient Knowledge scrolls from Elenhel via the replay-battle-differently trick. As such, I decided to start using AKs killing the heroes of Montero and Verona (at least those that would end up giving me 6,000+ XP with the AK scroll on) since I may have a surplus of it if Elenhel keeps giving me AK scrolls every 30 battles. My level jumped up quite a bit, allowing me to take out all heroes at Montero and Verona (even the Driller).

So is it ok to kill Demenion this early (see attached screenshot)?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hero 36 - demenion - AK.JPG (196.8 KB, 106 views)
Old 03-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

It won't be a problem, you only need to talk to Krause about the Demenion's Secret quest, and if you did that already, you are good to go.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the reply! Proceeding to mop up the small straggler enemies at Verona, then its off to Dersu for me.