Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 02-03-2010, 02:00 AM
Approved Member

Yep. With stone skin + magic spring + 1 stack of Trolls or Black Knights it is doable even at lower levels.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivra View Post
By combining Petwins and unicornxps routes it is possible to use only 102 hours. It requires going to Reha only once. It looks like this:

Debir
Scarlet Wind
Rusty Anchor
Verona
Bolo
Debir
Dersu
Elon
Uzala
Nameless
Reha
Umkas
Montero
Tekron
Rusty Anchor
Scarlet Wind
Debir
Sheterra
Dersu
Elon
Uzala
Nameless
Verona

Until proven otherwise, this is the optimal route
Nice try, but while this may be the fastest route in terms of traveling between islands for completing quests, you missed out on one important thing: the flying horse; taking on Dersu-Elon-Uzala-Nameless-Reha without first getting the flying horse at Montero might result in even more travel time.

Also, most 7-day games are also trying to go for a high score, and if you are going for a high score then that means chain-fighting heroes using Ancient Knowledge scrolls. And nothing beats the flying horse for picking off enemy heroes while skipping regular non-hero enemies for later, especially when you chain-fight heroes from one island to another.

You could say that you just do Debir-Scarlet-Rusty-Verona-Montero-Verona-Bolo... but at what level do you plan on taking on Hagni? No place to hide in a castle storm arena for even a Black Dragon, and the Gobots can reach you from anywhere anyways. Invisible Troll at night perhaps? This still begs the question on character level and mana supply.

Last edited by loreangelicus; 03-05-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

I have not mentioned Montero at all since every time you go to Verona, you can go to Montero as well. But you are right about it being almost impossible. In my current game I followed the start of the route: Debir-Scarlet-Rusty-Verona. But even with trolls at night I had to give up some battles in Rusty (but that does not matter since I have to return to Rusty anyway). Verona was even worse. So I got to Verona to get the Lady, but ended up doing only a couple of battles. Then I went for Bolo and completing that island was easy. After the return to Debir I headed back to Verona to do Verona-Montero-Verona. Going to Verona and then Dersu, instead of directly to Dersu (from Debir) cost me 4 hours, so the travel time will be 105 hours. (I try to follow the the route shown below - the currently optimal route) This time it was doable and even easy. A couple of levels and some critical spells made a huge difference. So I guess an optimal travel route is just that, optimal. It does not need to be possible And by the way it is not even optimal. I found another even shorter route:
Debir
Scarlet Wind
Rusty Anchor
Verona-Montero-Verona
Bolo
Debir
Dersu
Uzala
Elon
Nameless
Reha
Umkas
Montero
Tekron
Rusty Anchor
Scarlet Wind
Debir
Sheterra
Dersu
Elon
Nameless
Uzala
Verona
This travel route is 101 hours.

Again, the first visit to Verona can be more or less impossible since you need to get the flying horse...
Old 03-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

debir->scarlet->bolo to get repair bots, then everything else becomes a fair chuck easier.

I managed to do the debir -> scarlet -> rusty -> verona -> monterro run with a single green dragon, but it was very (rediculously) hard, probably too hard as you have to do a fair amount of running around killing creeps in order.

Level 3 order + heal and guardian angel is what got me through, but yeah, warrior + repair bot is a winner.