Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 12-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Approved Member

i ended with 2mil on hard, but i was buying runes so cuold be more
Old 01-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

I managed to finish all of these quests in my game before I started fighting (after the tutorial fights, that is)...
traveler's diary 4590xp
starving dersu-kumata 3740xp
bagouri's love 3400xp
pirate treasure 3400xp
amulet of illumination 170xp
king's bride 935xp
swill antidote 4590xo
a message from shionis 7480xp
message from the dead 6800xp
demon in stone 6120xp
bottled conscience 382xp
contraband searcher 425xp
trading license 76xp

My game hadn't spawned a Tekron map except on Montero, so I was kind of stuck at that. If you also get a Tekron map, add the following...
submarine 3740xp
secret of the superlative soap 3060xp
treasures of the abyss 3060xp
glasses for old bobur 3060xp

I accidentally missed...
secrets of the temple 8500xp
mercenaries for sohaty 382xp

For a total of 63,910 experience available from quests without fighting at all.

I deliberately skipped...
Plight of the Slave, for 6800xp, because it requires you take a less-rewarding route than fighting Asklepy.
K'Sar's memory, for 8500xp, because it locks you out of the cave before you kill the hero, who is one of the most rewarding heroes in the game.

If you don't mind doing just one fight, to clear the bridge to Monteron (which can quite reasonably be done with just one troll if you're a careful mage), add the following quests as well...
falling star Je-Lo-Pi 3400xp
traveling for beer 765xp
the terrible study of necromancy 1870xp

It might be possible to do Treasure of Jack Albatross (for 6120xp), but I suspect for some bizarre reason The Statue of the Dark Warrior is a prerequisite quest (I can't imagine why I didn't get it earlier otherwise).
Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

The quest in Montero to get the parts (Gears and Cranks, or something) can also be done in montero without combat).
Old 02-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingoz View Post
Tekron
Start the submarine. Go into the cave below the 2 shops in the center of Tekron. Work out how to start the submarine for an insane Exp boost.

Tekron
After you start the submarine, go around to the shop up the back and do the "Soap' quest for another big boost.
How does one start the submarine?? I don't care about paying the 30,000 but I would like to get the experience.

EDIT: Well, I did it. I don't remember exactly what I did, but I think I flipped down the switch for the periscope, put the engine into idle, and tinkered with the ballast thingy, where I decreased both values to zero.

Last edited by Metathron; 02-06-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

@MaroonMaurader

How do you get the map to verona without a fight? I think there's 2 places you can get it, Bola and Scarlett Wind.

On Scarlett Wind, the guard (Archmage) who'S guarding just won't move. He's in the corner where there's a pond and Cruel Roland (or whatever his name is) the Hero you got a contract on from the Pirate lady chief. Very tough to get to move him since he's literally in a corner.

On Bola, same thing, the guard (huge stack of 150 ancient bears) just won't move. He's in a little place by the pass in the mountains between the 2 shores you can anchor your ship.

Would really appreciate a tip.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Approved Member

I don't remember precisely where I got my Verona map at this point, so I'll give you the following:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11404 is talking about kiting the specific spot on Bolo I think you're referring to. The consensus seems to be try elsewhere if you can.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=126749 has suggestions in general on where you can get maps successfully.

And as far as kiting in general, I recommend running in-and-out progressively closer until you draw the attention of the guard; once he reacts pause the game, and tell Amelie to only move away a little distance. Now you're just moving out by small increments, and I do recommend pausing in between each step. If you're really having trouble and really want a map without fighting, you can save and load in the middle of attempting to kite, which takes most of the challenge away.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...749#post137749

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11826
Old 11-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaroonMaurader View Post
It might be possible to do Treasure of Jack Albatross (for 6120xp), but I suspect for some bizarre reason The Statue of the Dark Warrior is a prerequisite quest (I can't imagine why I didn't get it earlier otherwise).
Quick question for the latter - can you actually open the chest of Jack Albatross yourself? Or maybe you need to complete the statue first and he can help?