Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 11-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

We need more non-fighting quests, money is too low on this game sigh and u cant fight a troop very-strong losing 50% of your army and gaining less money that it cost to retroop.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Approved Member

The game is not at fault , but youre tactics , i play hard ( like may others ) and have never lost a fight i now have :119 fight no-loss ,1,6 mil gold , and 488 chests discocered .
If u are having trouble try a dificulty level that u can handle.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Registered Member

can u plz tell me how to get on to rusty anchor?
Old 11-28-2009, 04:02 AM
Approved Member

U have to find the maps :
1 beat the guardian
2 lure the guardian away and take it before he returns
Old 11-28-2009, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

try getting all the available chests by luring away(fooling) the enemies around it.for gaining experience,try beating the strong/very strong enemies then dont fight the very weak ones.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibster View Post
play hard ( like may others ) and have never lost a fight i now have :119 fight no-loss ,1,6 mil gold , and 488 chests discocered .
Yeah, and i play on impossible and i have 2000 no-loss and 5 mil gold..... o, and 1230 chests discovered... so... we are here asking for help, not for reading non-sense posts.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

N3MES1S, He's not bragging so no need to act like this.
I think Tibster's advice is pretty valid, aswell as others who gave you alot of tips in other threads. If you still struggle maybe you should play the game on normal first.
I myself seemed to do fine on impossible but i didnt liked the kiting of map-guards too much for a first playthrough. so i'm playing on normal now so I dont have to and can just enjoy the game I should, at least when playing thought the game for the first time. Nothing wrong with that.

But to stay on topic; nice write-up on no-fight quest Travelingoz & DG, I think there are more then enough of them though else the game would become too easy.

Last edited by Urbz; 11-28-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibster View Post
U have to find the maps :
1 beat the guardian
2 lure the guardian away and take it before he returns
Thanks!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:43 AM
Approved Member

About 50% of the time, the Rusty Anchor map can be found lying out in the open on Bolo Island near the barbarian's wife's tent. Quick save and try to time the patrols and you should be able to grab it without too many problems.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
N3MES1S, He's not bragging so no need to act like this.
I think Tibster's advice is pretty valid, aswell as others who gave you alot of tips in other threads. If you still struggle maybe you should play the game on normal first.
I myself seemed to do fine on impossible but i didnt liked the kiting of map-guards too much for a first playthrough. so i'm playing on normal now so I dont have to and can just enjoy the game I should, at least when playing thought the game for the first time. Nothing wrong with that.

But to stay on topic; nice write-up on no-fight quest Travelingoz & DG, I think there are more then enough of them though else the game would become too easy.
IM PLAYING on normal mode. But right now, i just started another game and now im level 24. As i noticed, the difficulty of the game changes random on every game. My previous game was just impossible, only "lethal" and "invincible" troops (only 1 or 2 "slighty weak" and all the others lethal and so on...) . With the new mage level 24, when i was on Verona it was too easy. So, the only thing i can say is that the game is a "bit" bugged on the difficult curve, cuz it seems that tne enemies appear most of the times with random leadership. I found with my level 16, for example on Verona something like 200 paladins, or 100 ogres, things like that. That didnt happen starting a new game O_o.

And for Tibster, as i said its impossible to reach 2 million gold on hard difficulty. So stop being so rude and come back to earth.