Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 11-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Approved Member

Default No-Fight Quests

If you don't mind a little sneaking early game, i thought i'd start this thread and list the quests that can be done without fighting early game. I haven't listed the rewards as these vary on each play through. Feel free to add to it if i've missed anything or ask questions if it's not clear....

Debir:
The fisherman needs a permit. You can just sail around in your boat.

Debir/Bolo
The boss guarding the amulet on Bolo that the Priestess on Debir wants for your first stone can be kited away easily.

Scarlet/Rusty Anchor
The shop on the right of the castle on Scarlet Island offers a quest. Dig up 2 chests and take them to another merchant on Rusty Anchor. (Don't forget to go back to the first shop again as his items/troops update after you've completed the quest.)

Rusty Anchor
The pirate on the beach needs help to find 4 bottles.

Verona/Debir
Sneak your way through to the NE corner of Verona and you can pick up the Debir King's wife.

Dersu/Tekron
The old lady at the first shop on Dersu needs some new glasses. You'll find these at the 2 shops together in the center of Tekron.

Tekron
Start the submarine. Go into the cave below the 2 shops in the center of Tekron. Work out how to start the submarine for an insane Exp boost.

Tekron
After you start the submarine, go around to the shop up the back and do the "Soap' quest for another big boost.

All the the above, except for the glasses in Dersu, can have you back in Debir by 11pm on Day 2.
(I usually go to Scarlet Island, then Bolo, Verona, Rusty anchor, Tekron and then straight back to Debir.)

Last edited by travelingoz; 11-23-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Approved Member

Great thing, i am looking forward for something like this. Hmm that wife on verona .. is frererick giving that quest ?? i do not remind such

and also there are some quest like bring me army or bring me spell scrolls , its much random but could be done without fighting tough..

Last edited by Elwin; 11-23-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

Yes, but the "bring the pirates" quest on Rusty Anchor is very time consuming so i left it out. The one on Umkas where the Owl wants a Necromancy scroll is also not no fight. When you return with the scroll he uses it to raises a massive undead army and ambushes you!

If you wanted to sneak through to Elona and Shettera, there are a couple more there but i thought i'd just stick to early game for now.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Approved Member

As i said i just foulnd shetttera map for free on nameless .. actualy i move on whole that island like it wuold be unguarded so shettera quest i am interested
Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

There are two quests there i think Elwin. Look for the demon stuck in stone to the left/west of where you first arrive on the main island. Also a little further west, in the area where there are 3 shops, there is a "runaway slave" quest that can be done.

P.S. Where the 3 shops are, there is small space next to the northern most one that you can "hide" in and the roaming NPC boss can't get you!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

I can add a few more - provided you're willing to kite the map guards:

Debir - the strange fish - you can use the boat to travel to the fisherman, get a sample, return to the mage tower, and then back there with the boat.

Rusty anchor - if you can make your way to elon, you can take the potion for the tavern keeper. Don't forget to use it - +5 mana is nice.

Dersu - make a necklace for Gulhatai - starts from bagur, the orc near the giant frog. You can land close to him with your boat. The 5 necklace gems are on dersu and uzala islands.

Nameless - get a parcel back to Corvin the peasant on Verona.
Nameless - get the treasure in the graveyard on Scarlet Wind

Reha - do the quest to return Xar's memories. You can easily steal the grass of memories and evade the hero that guards it. The XP is wondrous, even for impossible.
Reha - the secrets of the temple - do the quest to discover what kind of potions do the priests use to boost their pets. Really nice XP.

Shatterra - the demon in the stone, Fasmodey (should have been Fasmodeus). Get a tongue for him and don't forget to use it when Mulcidar gives it to you. +1 intellect, and a pretty nice XP boost.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Approved Member

Can you elaborate more on debir kings wife? where does this quest start, from king or by finding her? i am on verona now i have clear like half of it diddnt see her yet.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Elwin, the quest starts when you find the wife. She is right up the back of Verona, past the castle where the Earl? is imprisoned and the way through to Montero. Instead of turning left to go to Montero, continue straight down the path past the Knight's tent shop. You can sneak by the guard on the gate and there are 3 small houses and a castle in there. The king's wife is in the first house on the right.

Important: After you get her back to Debir, talk to her again and a "revenge" quest is generated. I forgot to do this time and went back to storm the castle but i couldn't. Now i'll have to make anextra trip back to Debir.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

That place ... well on my game there are halt and azzy hero roaming there as well as many others ( i am aware of that such heores placement is random so not everyone will have them there).. thera re like 6-7 enemy stacks at one place crusiing there on my game .. sneaking there would be insane hard,but now i just killed them
Old 11-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Approved Member

Yes. Sometimes you get 2 heroes roaming there but it can still be done.