Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 03-10-2010, 05:29 AM
Approved Member

It's not a bug, you just have to refuse the title of champion after the battle and you'll get the experience.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
It's not a bug, you just have to refuse the title of champion after the battle and you'll get the experience.
HOLY $H!T! Forgive my language, this means I have to restart from before I killed the champion... which means re-doing the whole path of Verona-Dersu-Uzala-Elon-Nameless-Reha.

And I was doing so well! Attached is a screenshot of my army kicking K'tahu's behind; also attached is a screenshot of my last save, just before leaving Reha, Level 54, Day 4 23:42. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit level 60 and day 7 on this run.

But you know what? I LOVE DROIDS so much I'll restart from the battle before the Champion. Royal Hammer FTW!!!

The quest list has failed me though... below is what is listed for Verona:

Verona qwests:
28. Traveling for beer ( continued Montero )
29. Liberate the Duke of Delaware
30. Kings Bride ( continued Debir )
31. Demenions secret ( after Liberate the Duke of Delaware )
Verona bountys:
32. Storm the Fortres of Bristol

With the "Battle the Champion" the total quests jumps to 89, total of 88 possible quests that could be completed since 2 of them in Uzala are mutually exclusive. Correct?

EDIT: I got the Royal Hammer (see attached screenshot)! This "quest" still did not register though... so it is technically not a quest? Oh well, at least I got the hammer now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boss 03 - k'tahu - AK.JPG (157.1 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg leaving Reha.JPG (138.3 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg royal hammer.JPG (210.4 KB, 99 views)

Last edited by loreangelicus; 03-10-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Approved Member

Ouch, I made the same mistake, but only last night. Do you really need to go back and redo the quest and refuse the title?

Day 4 in REHA is pretty dam awesome. lol makes me wanna restart as a warrior.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Approved Member

I could technically skip it since it is really not a quest, but I won't be able to get the Royal Hammer...

Yup, there is no workaround to it but to redo everything from that point onwards. Not as bad as it sounds, I get to kick butt more soundly now, what with more droids to work with. I'll teach Zilgadis a lesson this time around! The first time around it took me 5 tries to take him down, and 63 rounds at that.

Well, it's not as fantastic as it sounds. I made a test and did the last island hops using unicornxp's path, and there is still no way to do it in 6 days. This is because the path is 104 hours just for the island hops, which already consumes more than 4 days. That leaves less than 3 days to run around doing all quests and fighting battles. I guess I saved up a couple of hours by doing a more optimal path, but the end result is still 7 days, so it doesn't really matter.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

Hmm, I might not bother, as a mage I can only carry one weapon, and I might just use the icey +7 defence + 10% defense to dwarves, no retaliate for dwarves, one that u get in monterro, which I'll get soon, as I think it's probably just as good.