Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 12-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Huh - I took them form the list of 88 quests provided and the list of quests I completed. Bit confused; are you saying the 88 listed are not really all quests ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandea View Post
some of those so called quests don't count as quests. so there aren't 89.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Approved Member

They are. But there are a few on that list, who do not have a number becuise they do not count as quest. If you really found something that is not in this list tell us ;p
Old 01-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBargenJL View Post
ive wandered the island 3 times trying to dig it up too. cant find the buried treasure either
Yeah me too, I'm absolutely baffled with this. I've also dug the shallow waters behind the talking polar bears and it's not there for me. I'm guessing there are several places where it can be buried. I'm trying to complete all the quests so I'd be more than happy if someone could help me out with this one.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Guys i do not see wheres your problem .. there is a map and it shows like 10 locations possible for that, i have completed game several times and always found, no bug here.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
Guys i do not see wheres your problem .. there is a map and it shows like 10 locations possible for that, i have completed game several times and always found, no bug here.
Well that's just it, I've dug the whole island (walked everywhere and constantly pressing 'D' to dig) but haven't found the treasure anywhere.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

In one of my games I found the treasure inside the ring of stones on the shore where the three bear cubs are. The ring of stones are in the water and you need to fly to get there. The light column will pop up as usual if that is the hiding place for the treasure. I think the 9 other places are trivial, while this 10th possible position is a little tricky.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

You don't need to fly there, you can use the arrow keys to move past the polar bear mama.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Can I attack the frog withouth feeding it with Faeries?
It is really more than i would do in an RPG game. (for me it is still rpg too)
Old 01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
Approved Member

I think you can, for atacking frog u need uzala quest
Old 03-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Approved Member

KBScanner shows a quest named "Battle with the Champion"; where is this quest picked up? I don't see it in the quest list.

EDIT:

Never mind, I have found where to "get" it. The quest is SUPPOSED to be tied up to the battle with the Champion in Verona; see screenshot "shot 1" below wherein the house of the champion has an active quest flag over it. Screenshot "shot 2" shows how the icon changes to signify it is completed after I have battled the champion; but no quest completed is shown nor a reward received...

It may mean nothing to most, it is a bugged quest, that's all, but for me it is the downfall of my dreams of completing the power items for my droid army... because KBScanner shows that the Royal Hammer is the ITEM REWARD FOR COMPLETING THIS STUPID BUGGED QUEST! I was really looking forward towards getting this item, I actually thought the "Battle with the Champion" quest was the one in Reha; just completed that one, and was perplexed when I didn't get the Royal Hammer.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, and that you don't need to talk to any other NPC first to trigger it. It should have auto-completed just like the "Hall of Fame" quest in Bolo wherein simply accepting and winning the battle completes the said quest.

Man... what a totally frustrating bug... on my part it would be pointless even if they fixed this bug in a patch since I am close to completing my game, and I would likely not play this game again after that...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot 1.JPG (213.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg shot 2.JPG (208.1 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by loreangelicus; 03-10-2010 at 04:29 AM.