Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventures of Princess Ameli (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 06-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

Maybe quests like "mercenaries for sohaty" and "owl of wisdom" rank up there because they depend on certain items or units being available to buy.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

I suppose but those two are ones I definitely do not miss. The owl one is particularly painful because I spend the time for the extra trip. So that makes three (burial is the third) that folks consider frequently missed but is not the one I almost always miss. Hum. Is the name of all completed quests stored on disk? Is it easy for me to extract so I can form a sorted list to compare with other games ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by copcod View Post
Maybe quests like "mercenaries for sohaty" and "owl of wisdom" rank up there because they depend on certain items or units being available to buy.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

You can see all quests here:
Armored Princess WALKTHROUGH
Old 07-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Approved Member

not everyone wants to play exactly as in walkthrough thats why people miss quests in their first play.On second play i always check walkthrough to get most of the game. So the link is usefull to us all

Last edited by Heroe; 07-04-2010 at 06:37 PM.