Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Vehicle and Terrain threads

Vehicle and Terrain threads Discussions about environment and vehicles in CoD

Old 02-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Approved Member

Default Radar antennas' bug?

I was exercising in dive bombing on Dover Radar sets. I was aiming at the biggest one, the four-in-a-row. I saw it through the nose of the Ju88, opened airbrakes, started diving and.....the antennas were no more there! And this happens many times. Is there any way to avoid it? And I had several hits, with the bombs just at the bottom of the antennas, but without any apparent damage. Is it normal?
Old 02-08-2013, 09:00 AM
71st_Mastiff

not enough information? MP, SP? single player map? if so just open up the FMB and reapply the radar. re-save should work.
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 02-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff View Post
not enough information? MP, SP? single player map? if so just open up the FMB and reapply the radar. re-save should work.
It was indeed a SP mission, with Channel Map. I didn't know this. Do you mean that parts of the landscape may be managed in FMB like objects (planes, vehicles, ships..)?