Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Approved Member

Okay, let me know. I'll update the bugs so they know Olaf won't use his personal rage skills.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

You got it.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Rage skills are definitely not working on auto.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfuryau View Post
This did not work for me in my current game (doesn't have an * next to it) so I'm wondering whether my game has successfully updated. I am wondering if someone has a simple way that you can tell if the update has worked or not ... since the patch doesn't seem to come with a build number, can someone please confirm the version/build number of the patched game? For reference, mine says Version 1.3.1 (build 6246.)

Once patched I'd like to start a new game to take advantage of the new stuff, but I'm relatively time-poor (job,family,kids,etc) so am apprehensive to restart unless I'm 100% sure I've got the latest version (note that for various reasons, I don't necessarily trust my steam client with this.)

Thanks
if your steam client is connected to the net you are patched automatically
Old 11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Approved Member

Default bug fixed?

well i read the "ice dragon" bug was fixed but not for me. each time and it doesn't matter if i try to kill it first or save it for last and no matter which of the 3 i am trying to fight, the game crashes immediately. funny i read the greedy achievement won't unlock for games in progress cuz for me it did. i had enough of waiting so i activated the console by shift °, entered 9 mil, and got it. as for quest bugs i can live with a cpl of side quests remaining unsolved who cares. i cannot live with a quest bug that prevents me from finishing the game and i simply refuse starting a new game after 70 hours of gameplay and almost level 70. sorry, no. get it fixed i paid you, 1c. seriously, i am tired of badly tested games. you should not pay your beta testers cuz they've failed.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Can you upload your game where killing the Ice Dragon is causing a crash? And preferably give me an attack order that guaruntees (at least on your end) the crash taking place? I've been unable to duplicate the crash locally.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhruic View Post
Can you upload your game where killing the Ice Dragon is causing a crash? And preferably give me an attack order that guaruntees (at least on your end) the crash taking place? I've been unable to duplicate the crash locally.
sure, but what exactly do you mean by uploading? what do you need? the crash report? that shouldn't be a problem.
oh i get it. well it really doesnt matter who of my army is trying to kill the ice dragon. i had the slingers and the soothsayers try it and as soon as i tried to click on the ice dragon it crashed. tried this about 10 times with different units, different kills, different kill order etc etc. it seems to be caused by the character ice dragon itself, right?

Last edited by ae_LON; 11-04-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Approved Member

No, the actual save files. Just zip up the specific save directory - you can find them at:
C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\My Games\Kings Bounty Warriors of the North\$save\addon
Old 11-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Default ok where to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhruic View Post
No, the actual save files. Just zip up the specific save directory - you can find them at:
C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\My Games\Kings Bounty Warriors of the North\$save\addon
no problem, zipped my latest save but it doesn't show the option attach file in a private message, so where do you want me to send it to?

oh yea and it may not be a good timing but i already have all my valkyries on level 5 but only the last one is shown in the achievements list
at level 5. was this a bug fix?

Last edited by ae_LON; 11-04-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, for some reason you're not allowed to attach files to PMs. You can just attach it to a post in this thread tho', and I can download it here.