Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
I could not beat K'Tahu at level 34, but beat it later with different tactics. Now I've out of the game, but I haven't yet solved the main quest. I returned and noted that in quests is stated that "Make a stand with King Mark, attack or follow him" and I had already answered that Amelie follows him. BTW, I wasn't ready for the confrontation, that is, I wasn't sure about saves...

And still learning: Make a note of all Calm Rage scrolls for use in Boss Battles...

One more note: In my latest save I have two of Julner's packages, but the quest says I have 0 of 3.
Hm... I hope he will be beatable on impossible, have no clue. It is easy to adjust, though.

Calm Rage Scrolls: jesus, I never thought of keeping them... good idea!

The game can be finished without finishing even the main quest. If you have arrived in Krasen, you can just defeat the final boss (after bringing him 8 KillProofs from armies).

Main quest: When you answered you would follow the king, was it in Krasen or was it the elf in castle in Hopland that in most cases also ask you? If you go against the king, you have to fight him.