Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Approved Member

Default U.S Release without update?

I'm wondering if they will release tommorrow without any significant improvement to the game...just official U.S release. IF that happens it will be very telling of what we can expect (and not expect) in the future.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smink1701 View Post
I'm wondering if they will release tommorrow without any significant improvement to the game...just official U.S release. IF that happens it will be very telling of what we can expect (and not expect) in the future.
I have to say im very intrigued as to what will happen.... Im hoping as ive said before that all these Beta patches have actually been doing something in the way of testing different configs etc etc and that the patch that will be released with the US version will be the one that finaly ties everything together..?

As i write that it seems a bit to much to ask but what else can they do? they havent stated the US release is delayed and im sure they wouldnt release it as it is or even with a sketchy beta patch again which will bring on another influx of unhappy customers with a tag line of ''Youve had all this time to get it working and.........''

very intrigued indeed

You know, weve beta tested it for yer for quite a few months with many tears along the way Devs..the release for the US is here so now youve got it working as it should be right?.....

Last edited by Ze-Jamz; 07-18-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

ok, 8 to go
Old 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Please don't post half-naked fish here. Another thread is reserved for it.

ps. The game is full of bugs btw http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23405
Old 07-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
Please don't post half-naked fish here. Another thread is reserved for it.

ps. The game is full of bugs btw http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=23405
No Ataros..dont ruin it, it will be fixed upon US release, you know this
Old 07-18-2011, 04:48 PM
BigPickle

I think it will release for the US, but without a patch, next week maybe quick small patch to clean up on things they know are fixed since last patch. Or maybe no patch at all, or maybe mega great patch or maybe......
This could go on forever lol