Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Different campaign paths

Hello,

I an new to this forum, and just started playing SW3 for the first time a few days ago.

First off, BIG thanks to Trucidation for the FAQ guide, it has helped me big time, also BIG kudo's too DracoGriffin on steam, don't know if he's here or not maybe under a different name, anyways, he's beginners guide to get me to free roam was the big difference in really getting through the "prologue" and into free roam where in my opinion this game excels . as i read some where this game treats you like a veteran from the beginning and i think this may be the reason for some of the bad reviews, even on easy it is REALLY hard for a newbie in the SW universe, where dying is even easier than breathing

To the question: i really would like to do the NESF campaign first, but i am unsure how to get to it, and searching these forums have not provided me with the answer, from my reading there seem to be some kind of crossroad at some point where you get to choose, maybe im not there yet, as i have been free roaming like hell , at the moment i have said no to viper, no to triada, and just got an offer to go to inoco space, so i guess i am at that crossroad, but how do i get to the NESF side of things