Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Default Do you have to 'free' Rezo to get to New Khodar?

I'm stuck in Greenwort/Messelandar (sp?)/Freedom Islands unable to get access to New Khodar/Riftland.

I've seen from other threads that you reach these places through the cave on Griffin Island but that cave isn't activated for me.

I am level 37 and have defeated Guildor once. The only other main quests that are open is gaining Audience with the Elf King and talking to Rezo.

Unfortunately, I can't find a 3rd elventir and am unable to defeat the undead army "guarding" Rezo.

Is it possible to open up the new worlds without accomplishing the above?
Old 02-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

MEsselendar isnt conected with story, this will not help you. Cant tell you more since i havent reached that points, i have whole demmoins/hades to conquer
Old 02-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post
I'm stuck in Greenwort/Messelandar (sp?)/Freedom Islands unable to get access to New Khodar/Riftland.

I've seen from other threads that you reach these places through the cave on Griffin Island but that cave isn't activated for me.

I am level 37 and have defeated Guildor once. The only other main quests that are open is gaining Audience with the Elf King and talking to Rezo.

Unfortunately, I can't find a 3rd elventir and am unable to defeat the undead army "guarding" Rezo.

Is it possible to open up the new worlds without accomplishing the above?
You can't, you must follow the events before reaching New Khodar.
You only have to exp a little more to fight the undeads.. and remember in order to get the Q to save the elf girl (chain quest that leads you to new Khodar), you have to kill 4 undead armies lacated on the beach just behin rezo's tower. I've been stuck for a long time looking for the elf's quest, becouse i forgot to fight those 4 armies.... -.-
"You have to clear the beach from the undeads becouse the elf ships can't dock........." Wtf, the island is huge and the 4 undeads are very close each other.. they cover about 1% of the coast lol and elves can't dock.. ghgh Btw, just kill them and follow the main quest that leads you to the griffin cave to save the elf..
It should be something like that:
Free Rezo,
Kill the 4 undead behind Rezo's Tower,
Go to the cave to look for the Elf girl,
Go to merlassar,
Come back to kill a new spider in the cave,
Back again to Merlassar,
Back again to the girl............
And finally you should be able to go to New Khodar..
Maybe i'm missing something, so just in case, sry about that