Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
Ilya will kill me for it
Please, wait his comments on a situation)
Ilya rarely communicates with us, sadly.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

BlackSix sounds like a good honest guy.

What astounds me? The "non-1C" forums get a "community manager" and the "1C" forums get ? "Nothing"..... wtf?
Old 11-29-2011, 04:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudfark View Post

What astounds me? The "non-1C" forums get a "community manager" and the "1C" forums get ? "Nothing"..... wtf?
Once again.....No reply is the remedy.

Not surprised...Not upset...adjusting interest level, downwards....again.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRat View Post
Like it Especially about these forums being more-or-less officially recognised as 'oblivion'
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDoggles View Post
Have they forsaken us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
Guys, I apologize, but I will work only with Russian forums. I can read, but I do not write in English.
I will ask Ilya Shevchenko to explain you this situation in more details.

Now I write it through a translator. I think that result not the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDoggles View Post
Ilya rarely communicates with us, sadly.
Quote:

Quote:
Once again.....No reply is the remedy.

Not surprised...Not upset...adjusting interest level, downwards....again.
I'm not surprised !!!!

It makes sense for them to communicate with native speaking CoD users that are objective and helpful and can pass information around without any misunderstanding due to any language differences.

Perhaps there's some respect and trust for the devs there that's rarely seen here.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Ali Fish

you sell a global product, you communicate in a global way ! how can you have it any otherway. you show a serious lack of respect here, the developers show a serious lack of respect too. not us. dont blame us, 1c sold a lemon ,a bad product.

and alpha you in practically a few words explain why were so upset here. yet throw it right back at us with blame. meanwhile suggesting it could have been another way. To the best of my understanding this forum exists as a mere formality to the publisher 1C. The fact that the very developers are in capable of doing anything here for this fan base is absolutely atrocious no matter what spin you put on us, yourselves as moderators, developers, mere passers by. Or any of the 1001 stupid arguments, slagging matches, general debating. Atrocious is the only word behind the result of anything thats been said done or intended on behalf of the game, Its `IP`, the fanbase or the franchise.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 11-29-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Fish View Post
you sell a global product, you communicate in a global way ! how can you have it any otherway. you show a serious lack of respect here, the developers show a serious lack of respect too. not us. dont blame us, 1c sold a lemon ,a bad product.
Were long past this get over it, this is their forum not a place for you you insult and attack people.

Quote:
and alpha you in practically a few words explain why were so upset here. yet throw it right back at us with blame. meanwhile suggesting it could have been another way.
You will read what you want from anything and twist it to suit your whine.

Quote:
To the best of my understanding this forum exists as a mere formality to the publisher 1C. The fact that the very developers are in capable of doing anything here for this fan base is absolutely atrocious no matter what spin you put on us, yourselves as moderators, developers, mere passers by. Or any of the 1001 stupid arguments, slagging matches, general debating. Atrocious is the only word behind the result of anything thats been said done or intended on behalf of the game, Its `IP`, the fanbase or the franchise.
Another rant, the fact you are taking it so personally perhaps tells you something.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 11-29-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG26_Alpha View Post
I'm not surprised !!!!

It makes sense for them to communicate with native speaking CoD users that are objective and helpful and can pass information around without any misunderstanding due to any language differences.

Perhaps there's some respect and trust for the devs there that's rarely seen here.

are you sure? I don't think so... what respect we didn't give to the devs? are they respecting us? no... so? more pissing on us... great
Asus Xonar DX
Asrock 870 extreme3
Windows7 x64 Ultimate
Saitek X52pro (stick modded) - Saitek rudder pedals - SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset
Freetrack ps3eye
Samsung 23" SyncMaster XL2370
Old 11-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albx View Post
are you sure? I don't think so... what respect we didn't give to the devs? are they respecting us? no... so? more pissing on us... great
Are you serious ??

They have been called everything from thieves and liars to personal insults and being ridiculed at this forum.

You wonder why they stick to a native language forum for communication , its a no brainer for me !!

Anyway they seem to be getting on great at the other forum with its members giving good support and development feedback, why you think this is a bad thing I have no idea, they are getting the help they need there.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 11-29-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG26_Alpha View Post
Are you serious ??

They have been called everything from thieves and liars to personal insults and being ridiculed at this forum. Y

You wonder why they stick to a native language forum for communication , its a no brainer for me !!

Anyway they seem to be getting on great at the other forum with its members giving good support and development feedback, why you think this is a bad thing I have no idea, they are getting the help they need there.

because the game i bought is from 1C and not from sukhoi.ru, I expected more support on this forum and I don't want use google translator to read it, because it translate like sht.
Asus Xonar DX
Asrock 870 extreme3
Windows7 x64 Ultimate
Saitek X52pro (stick modded) - Saitek rudder pedals - SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset
Freetrack ps3eye
Samsung 23" SyncMaster XL2370
Old 11-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albx View Post
because the game i bought is from 1C and not from sukhoi.ru, I expected more support on this forum and I don't want use google translator to read it, because it translate like XXX.
You do get support at this forum when Luthier posts development updates and new patch info, what more can be done, the sukhoi forum users provide direct feedback and development help in their native language, as the dev's dont all speak English it makes sense for them to be doing this, and developing a relationship via the new forum position with BlackSix.

Closed Thread