Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 08-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
Speaking of ARMA....

Does anyone here belong to or participate in organized clan-type COOP/PVP game modes focused on realism?

I'm talking at minimum ACE mod, perhaps ACRE (havn't gotten into it yet since I don't play organized multiplayer I see no point as of now).

I've just about had it with teens playing BlackOps and all and would like a piece of "real" action.

Anyone playing in European times would be awesome, since I can't participate during the graveyard shift
Im in a Arma2OA clan. Its a CoOp server you may want to try. we use ts3 for comms. We do not use the ace mod tho.

Homepage www.nakedsquid.com

The homepage gives the list of mods we use also addon packs used on our servers for OFP (remember that? yes its still very much alive) and Arma2OA

To be honest the best way to load addons and keep them up to date (ACE and CBA are very regularly updated) is to use Sixupdater.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoarmongar View Post
Im in a Arma2OA clan. Its a CoOp server you may want to try. we use ts3 for comms. We do not use the ace mod tho.

Homepage www.nakedsquid.com

The homepage gives the list of mods we use also addon packs used on our servers for OFP (remember that? yes its still very much alive) and Arma2OA

To be honest the best way to load addons and keep them up to date (ACE and CBA are very regularly updated) is to use Sixupdater.
I use sixupdater AND teamspeak 3. So I'm totally in for a try
Old 08-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Approved Member

Nice look forward to seeing you on there. I updated with sixupdater tonight and now run CBA v163, alas the LoL server is still on .v162 so I couldnt connect oops. but I will be on from about mid afternoon tomorrow (sat). v162 is in the file transfer in our t/s channel tho.
So after this fail I thought I would go on ATAG server for a while but it was empty ((.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Approved Member

Project Reality for Arma2 will be out today. Get it. The only teamplay-focused milsim (mod).
http://www.realitymod.com/
Old 09-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Approved Member

Oh Yummy! The most anticipated release since Nelson Mandela!