Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 05-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Registered Member

Default Questions about my progress

I am wondering if I am doing okay, or moving too quickly through.

Right now I am a level 12 mage , with 120 marauders, 75 bowmen, 36 royal snakes, 45 griffons, and 9 inquisitors.

I am a bit worried about my progress because I was getting pretty beatup in the pirate isles, but now I have to move on to the dwarves and make nice with them. Should I get to a higher level before moving to the dwarves?
Also, is there a reccomended unit type to replace my inquisitors with? I seem to be running out of them and I can't find anywhere to replace them. (Where I bought them is sold out)

Also, are the bowmen afraid of snakes? All my units have neutral morale, but the bowmen have low morale. Should I replace them too? I really like my snakes.

Thank you
Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

Islands are hard when u just come on there, u should first explore them first and take everything what is posiible to get without a fight, after that battles will be much easier, level 12 is enough for Kordar
Unlucky there is no decent location for iniquisitors, only inquisution skill can help you.
No, that is not snake who lower bowmen morale, its marauder
Old 05-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

9 inquisitors for level 12 character is very few and not useful anymore. You could replace them with Archimage for a second long range stack. In Dwarf mines you will probably get Cannoners and those are good long range. To save the morale issue you could replace the Marauders by Sea Dog or Ancient Bears/Polar Bears.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

Thank you guys so much for the fast replies Helps a bunch.

This is a really great forum!