Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy bonus mission 1

how do u win that mission i destroyed the first defense line but i always only have 2 soliders left for the rest a little advice would be great thanks
Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haorant View Post
how do u win that mission i destroyed the first defense line but i always only have 2 soliders left for the rest a little advice would be great thanks
is this the mission where you go americans and destroy german gun positions and in town.
if it is then what you do is flank the first gun position. throw grenades take out armoured vehicle. and do it fast. take control of guns and start hitting the enemy second line. more guys will come and i'll let you see the rest.

after that its easy
Old 04-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Approved Member

yeah sorry i only tried once before i posted it was very easy thanks for your time
Old 04-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

no offense but i think this is the easiest task of the whole game. i started in the bottom left corner. once the first gun is down you should be able to flank the others with easy. always keep you men low and DONT rush. tak your time and throw the grenades in direct control mode. gl