Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

Default heyyy igor how do you feel now???

I really hate 1c when they changed the release date.That's enough guys. I really sorry but that's my last words.If he is real man,he will release the game in september as he said.Administor please tell him my opinions.I want to tell but i havent got him e-mail.I am not an enemy, i just love trucks and i just a fun of rig n roll.I tried to be positive last 4 years but i am very very angry now.good byes everyone. (sorry for bad english but i hope i can tell what i mean.)

Last edited by Nike-it; 09-11-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Obscene language
Old 09-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Approved Member

Angry

The game will not publish. for 4 years to make it so I do not believe more ....

when is the exact release date please please please ..............

we are not stupid.....................
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

We have got lots of forum about games in Turkey and oyuncehennemi.com is very big forum.One day one of us writed a new thread which one was that: ''You have got RignRoll this month''.(year 2006 september)From this day the thread was going bigger and bigger.Now it has got thousand messages and has got lots of fans of RignRoll.When the release date changed again our forum decided to not buy the orjinal game.that's our protest and we shared this opinion with other game forums in Turkey(we continue to share this opinion with another countries).AND THE ANSWER İS POSİTİVE.WE RUN OUT OF ENERGY.WE HATE TO HOPE RİGnROLL WİLL RELEASE.

Last edited by supergorkem; 09-15-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

I'm sick and tired of waiting for this game so I have to say good bye too, I too tired to visit this site every day with hope to see " exact Rig'n'Roll release date" so I say goodbye to everyone maybe I'll come back some day to same thing - changed release date :/
Good luck guys
Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Approved Member

I think you all shouldn't be so rude...
But if it is not released untill Oct 3,then i wont buy this game too. Cause it is really sick to develop and test a game for ~10 years... better release it bugged and then make patches with community's opinions than DELAY AND DELAY it for years.
Oct was the last date which i believed... Now... Again "Q4,Q1,TBA,TBD,..." like it was all time....
Well... bad...
Old 09-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

Lol, you're all saying goodbye but we all know you won't leave. Maybe you won't post for a while, sure, but face it: you've been waiting for this game for so long now, you'll continue to wait and you'll play it when it comes out. I understand your disappointment, but come on... you should have expected this. If you really thought the game was going to be released this september I pity your naïvity.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Our forum very serious.you will be sure.That's all.I dont care multiplayer(maybe multi. in game)İf the game release end of the october,no problem.but not release we dont buy orjinal game
Old 09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDBu11 View Post
I think you all shouldn't be so rude...
But if it is not released untill Oct 3,then i wont buy this game too. Cause it is really sick to develop and test a game for ~10 years... better release it bugged and then make patches with community's opinions than DELAY AND DELAY it for years.
Oct was the last date which i believed... Now... Again "Q4,Q1,TBA,TBD,..." like it was all time....
Well... bad...
Peoples are diffirent my friend.You may continiue to be kind.But İ am tired of waiting waiting waiting....So i am very angry and rude now.İ dont know maybe there is no rignroll???maybe all of this advertisement of 1c
Old 09-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergorkem View Post
I really hate 1c when they changed the release date.That's enough guys. I really sorry but that's my last words.If he is real man,he will release the game in september as he said.Administor please tell him my opinions.I want to tell but i havent got him e-mail.I am not an enemy, i just love trucks and i just a fun of rig n roll.I tried to be positive last 4 years but i am very very angry now.good byes everyone. (sorry for bad english but i hope i can tell what i mean.)
i agree with u

i am also tired of waiting for rig n roll and ABSOLUTELY I WON'T BUY IF IT DOESN'T COME ON SEPTEMBER
Old 09-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

I was 14 when the game was annouced, I am now 22 and still no details when this game is releasing. What sucks is that L.A looks nothing like the in game map because its been so long that old buildings are gone and like 10 new buildings are built.