Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 06-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Default We want to know whats going on

I would like to know what the heck is going on at Softlab? They have until September. That is 3 months. They should know by now whether the game will come out in September or not.

In my honest opinion if it doesnt come out in September or in 2008, its never going to come out. And I'm one of the few people who still believes in this game after 6 years.

Just tell us what stage this game is in. How close is it to being released?

We dont need any more answers than that, we know everything there is to know about this game.

Last edited by Ubaku; 06-03-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

From truckpol forum admin got email from dev.Dev wrote that development is complete done, now they are in test phase.Truckpol admin got screenshots too and show the rignroll game on 3 monitors.Go look truckpol front website page.I want to know too whats up? why is release date pushed to october 2008 in 1c buy&download section? but 1c confirmed that date is september 2008 few months ago.

Last edited by Bombakas; 06-03-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Who knows what might happen. You say they said the game is now in testing phase? I heard that from them 1 year ago. I'm supprised if this game was out in 2009.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Approved Member

You actually think that it will come out in September, hmm ya right it ill probably be delayed again until december.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Well that is definetely something new. Looked at Truckpol home page. http://truckpol.republika.pl/index.html

They never said "the development is totally complete" before thats for sure. I'm starting to believe it really will come out in September in Europe and October 2008 in America. Nice screenshots too.

Last edited by Ubaku; 06-03-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

hello, our czech publisher of RnR said one week ago that rnr will be published in the Czech republic on 19.9.2008, few days after that 1C Company confirm it. Problem is that czech publisher said that the price of RnR will be 299 Kč = 19 dollars or 12 Euro. I have never seen that GOOD games have this small funny prices. So the question is, will rnr be a good simulation or stupid arcade?
Old 06-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Now that we know that game is in testing phase only, can we expect R'n'R to be released earlier if the testing is finished sooner than planned?
Old 06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

I don't know any info about the status of the game, but I can say that a test phase never end. Always you can look for new issues. And in the suposition that this phase finished, they'll have more time for distributing the game into the shops, or making a patch for possibly bugs
Old 06-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

The game will be release when is done. There is nothing to argue. I think all of us want R'n'R to be a good game, so please don't complain about the delay. The developers are working really hard. And you will be the first to know the exact date of release.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

only 1 thing bugs me: how on earth did it take so long to develop this game? i mean... no offense to the devs but... it seems that it took forever to reach this stage of the game.