Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

Me too Winny, me too. Absolutely none of this is going to change gameplay, so why should it matter. Ignorance is rather discomposing I must say. If people are not even willing to give it a go, than I find that quite contempible. Get over yourselves.
- 2500k @ 4.8Ghz Lapped IHS - AsRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 - MSI GTX 560 Ti 2Gb - Crutial M4 SATA3 64Gb SSD - 8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz @ 8-8-8-21 RAM - Silverstone 750w Fully Modular PSU - Antec 1200 ATX Case - Zalman 9700 Cooler - Win7 Ultimate x64 -
Old 03-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Hecke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnigruH View Post
Are you going to commit suicide?
... no, even this game isn't worth commiting suicide.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Approved Member

I'm out too.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
... no, even this game isn't worth commiting suicide.
Hecke old fella could you explain to me why your not willing to use a tool that at this very moment has 2,000,000 ppl online and...

It has is becoming the core of most pc games, every time a console player says PC Gaming is dying PC gamers CRY OUT STEAM AND IMPULSE

Steam in my opinion is saving pc gaming.... HURAH for steam and bye to all those that are too stubborn to install a software that has caused the majority of ppl that tried it no problems
Old 03-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
I'm out too.
Honestly, I feel sorry for you guys. I'm not saying it WILL be the best simulator we've ever seen, but it has some serious potential to bring you countless hours of entertainment and you're going to write it off on something so damn trivial.

I hope one day you'll reconsider, because the only person who will be affected by your decision is you. It's not going to change anything, it won't change the way PC games are distributed now or in the future.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Hecke old fella could you explain to me why your not willing to use a tool that at this very moment has 2,000,000 ppl online and...

It has is becoming the core of most pc games, every time a console player says PC Gaming is dying PC gamers CRY OUT STEAM AND IMPULSE

Steam in my opinion is saving pc gaming.... HURAH for steam and bye to all those that are too stubborn to install a software that has caused the majority of ppl that tried it no problems

How is Steam any different from Netflix?? Are people threatening to leave netflix because you can't watch movies without an internet connection?

Seriously. In this new age of digital content everything is moving away from boxed content , music labels are going digital etc. If your an old timer you need to adapt. If your young you should be staying ahead of the curve.

I agree, Steam did save PC gaming. I for one hated having 100 empty boxes piled up in my old bedroom
Old 03-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Approved Member

CoD can be pre-ordered at Just Flight. That's not a steam version, is it?

Edit: Oops sorry, it's Steam too.

Last edited by Koyan; 03-08-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Hecke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
I have STEAM installed because I play(ed) Left 4 Dead 2.
The tool looks fresh and modern, but my broadband isn't.
It needs pretty long to load all the advertising stuff, etc.

I don't like that I have to wait until steam or the game itself is updated before I can play it.

The biggest MINUS of STEAM is, that I can't sell my games.

Finally, I won't cancel the pre-order because I fckn can't wait to get my hands on this masterpiece
Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

So much drama...

The truth is that there's no alternative to this game.
If you want to play a decent ww2 flight sim, which has years of development ahead of it, you simply have no other choice.
Eventually you will have to get used to whatever it needs to be played.
Or stick with 1946 for the rest of your life.

Tags
burn the witches, fare thee well, fear of the future, goodbyee, the earth is flat
Old 03-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnigruH View Post
So much drama...

Tags
burn the witches, fare thee well, fear of the future, goodbyee, the earth is flat
lol
Closed Thread