Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Zick View Post
(Guess who had bombed my psn-box with rubbish&abuse when I came home from work today)

Imo it's not the planes that are gamebreakers. It's the loonies and the quitters.
this happens to me EVERYDAY
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

just reported 23 of the most abusive messages, The men in white coats will be round.My kids use my ps account sometimes and they don't need 2 see hatefull rantings like that,So whoever you are could you stop it at once.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themeistor1 View Post
just reported 23 of the most abusive messages, The men in white coats will be round.My kids use my ps account sometimes and they don't need 2 see hatefull rantings like that,So whoever you are could you stop it at once.
Yeah that is totaly unacceptable. Can you not block the person sending them?

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Approved Member

You do right meistor, sadly my son was exposed to some pretty vile ranting when he came in from school and switched on my PS. I won't write here what I think of the person who wrote them as I would most certainly be banned.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Approved Member

we would all be banned if we said what we thought of that person
Old 01-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by themeistor1 View Post
how do you report messages i pressed triangle but didnt see anything about reporting
Old 01-20-2011, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
how do you report messages i pressed triangle but didnt see anything about reporting
your half way there,after pressing triangle simply scroll down to grief and press 'x' twice and whalla its done,then the men in white coats can do their work.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Approved Member

I must be retarded lol when I press triangle it brings up a menu the options are open,protect,delete,add a friend,add to block list,profile,and information dont see any grief?
Old 01-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
I must be retarded lol when I press triangle it brings up a menu the options are open,protect,delete,add a friend,add to block list,profile,and information dont see any grief?
i know what your doing wrong buddy,you have to do it when you are in the msg .first bring up the msg you want to report then press triangle etc etc
Old 01-20-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

Sorry....Up on the pipeline in Alaska doing repairs so I haven't been able to play for a very long time. We get is a scant few hours of internet time every so many weeks and that is divided among all the guys on the crew. I only get to check out my email and maybe read a thread or two from this forum. I AM screwing the next guy out of his time to write this. BUT, let me tell you, this upsets me because I have been hoodwinked by this before!!!!! I am all for fair play. If you tell me you are working for a trophy or an achievement, BuZz will do what he can to help you. Its all cool, Dude, brothers have helped me out to get where I am. BUT if you are going to fly a bomber where aint supposed to be you get what you F***ing deserve!! I aint a stupid noob. So the first couple o' times I am thinking, "I am being a decent guy, Go ahead and fly your bomber, it's all good." But you take advantage of me and bone me up the Hershey highway with that over and over??!!! Like the greatest American who ever lived, George W. Bush once said, "That isn't right!" And it aint! Play fair or face my wrath! Grow some hair on your nads and fight me like a MAN! The next time I see that B-17 in a game it ain't supposed to be ( Spongebob SquareWANK, can you spell S.T.R.I.K.E.????) I am gonna rocket or even ram your cheating butt like you DESREVE sweetiepie. Bombers in ANYTHING but strike IMHO (unless your are going for a trophy or unlock) is 100% CHEESEBALL play. Your are a **** if you do that. And That my fellow BoP players is BuZz's word. See you in June!!!

Last edited by trk29; 01-29-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Boned over a second guy,,, this is costing me whiskey!