Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

Default Monitor Out of range

Hi everybody,

I don't know which is the default resolution of the game, but for some reason, my 15" LCD monitor (samsung amira) pops "out of range" when I start the game. I don't have any issues with other games and i usually play without problems at 1024x768x60hz resolution.

I've seen the same question asked in this forums and already contacted support. Does anybody have a workaround to this issue? Is there any way to change manually the resolution outside the game? I can't get to the menu or any of the intros.

So far no luck... even triing to create blindly a profile and trying to change the option's values.

Thank you very much,
Old 11-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Approved Member

IMO The developers should have added a confirmation dialog for the setting of the resolution with time delay to come back to the original settings in case of a problem.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

Well, yeah, it's a desirable feature. But what I find worring is that even the default resolution (just after you install the game, and on its first run) doesn't work. My guess is that they're using a resolution other than 800x600 or 1024x768.

Acoording to the manual, it says that if you have trouble with the resolution (and i quote):

"Also try changing the screen resolution and refresh rate with the help of the option utility installed with Death to Spies. To run it, use the ‘Start’ menu."

Don't know what utility optin it is talking about...
Old 11-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

try to ask techsupport if you don't have one.. it's called SmershSetup.exe or something like that..