Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Technical issues

Technical issues Everything about technical problems and issues

Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Weird control problem. - SOLVED

I just installed Cryostasis on my comp. Doesn't lag, no graphic bugs.... But the problem is that I CANT MOVE. I went to the control settings, it is as usual "WASD" to move, but my char just doesn't seem to want to move.... -.- I tried changing the controls to the arrows... I even tried settings "Forward" to Lmouse.... My char just doesn't move. The only way I can make him move is to hit Space+W and he would move for like .5 second and stop. When i keep spamming every button he moves sometimes if I'm lucky but he just walk randomly and I can't control his moves... Every other buttons work, I can jump, crouch, "Don't ask me how" I figured to walk down the first door and made it where you get the flashlight, and "F" for flashlight works too. I've NEVER experienced this problem in ANY other games.... If someone can help me I'd be very thankfull, even if I think there isn't any hope... I'm bound to never play this game. :' (

I don't think it's my gear that's too bad as I have a dual-core E8400 Wolfdale 3.0Ghz, a HD4890 1GB, 4GB ram and I'm running on Windows 7 64bits.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterFou View Post
I just installed Cryostasis on my comp. Doesn't lag, no graphic bugs.... But the problem is that I CANT MOVE. I went to the control settings, it is as usual "WASD" to move, but my char just doesn't seem to want to move.... -.- I tried changing the controls to the arrows... I even tried settings "Forward" to Lmouse.... My char just doesn't move. The only way I can make him move is to hit Space+W and he would move for like .5 second and stop. When i keep spamming every button he moves sometimes if I'm lucky but he just walk randomly and I can't control his moves... Every other buttons work, I can jump, crouch, "Don't ask me how" I figured to walk down the first door and made it where you get the flashlight, and "F" for flashlight works too. I've NEVER experienced this problem in ANY other games.... If someone can help me I'd be very thankfull, even if I think there isn't any hope... I'm bound to never play this game. :' (

I don't think it's my gear that's too bad as I have a dual-core E8400 Wolfdale 3.0Ghz, a HD4890 1GB, 4GB ram and I'm running on Windows 7 64bits.
Please make a dxdiag report and send it to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu)
Old 12-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Do you have any gamepads/joysticks connected?
Old 12-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Really, I have experienced a lot of problem of any type and always solved them.

But this time, I must say: Good thinking Sneak, my ps3 controller is always connected to my computer. I unplugged it, it solved the problem. I thought about a lot of stuff... But I would never have guessed that. Thank you very much

Problem Solved !
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 AM
Approved Member

You're welcome