Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL-2 Movies

IL-2 Movies All fan movies are presented in here

Old 12-31-2008, 03:04 AM
Approved Member

I didn't realise until I saw your video that YouTube now supports 720p or 1080p formats......it's what I've been waiting for

So the first thing I then tried was making my own HD YouTube video. This was uploaded as a 1280 x 720p video in .mov format (Total file size around 770 Mb) !!.

Unfortunately it still is not available as an HD video - I wonder if it has to be in 1080p format. Another thing, as YouTube limits uploads to 1Gb HD videos will probably limited to a max. duration of around 4 minutes......

Last edited by _RAAF_Stupot; 12-31-2008 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Trying to embed video
Old 01-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Approved Member

Awesome video!

Actually, I see tht a video is only available in "HD" quality if it's so much requested. If not, the maximum quality is set bact to only "High".
Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderstok View Post
Well I did click the "HD" option and when playing it now shows a "normal" quality option so I must be in "HD" mode!

It is indeed a lot better than standard quality, but I was referring to the "official" HD modes of 720p (1280x720) and 1080p (1920x1080). It's funny to see how marketeers everywhere are putting "HD" somewhere in the productname just to cash in on the current high definition video hype....
Hi Guys
TUCKIE_JG52 is right when you watch in Full Screen Mode with HD the quality is much sharper than "Watch in High Quality" in F.S.Mode.

Publish to Youtube in HD

Follow these steps and fingers crossed it should work.
1.PUBLISH MOVIE
2.Publish to "VIDEOS" folder
3.Choose"MORE SETTINGS"option
4.SELECT"Windowsmedia HD.720p(PALS)5.9 mbps"
5.PUBLISH.

Download DrDIVX (free) Open folder and in Input box add movie from "VIDEOS"folder>QUALITY to "Extreme Quality".
Next go to ADVANCED page and press Pre-Prossesing>Image Processing>Progressive output(ON)>RESOLUTION>slide to MAX>AUDIO>Bitrate=128kbps>ENCODE>Press Resume.

NOTE:SYSTEM CONFIG AND O.S MAY EFFECT RESULTS .I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA HOME (32)
This has worked for me (SO FAR)
Good luck
Keith..