Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL-2 Movies

IL-2 Movies All fan movies are presented in here

Old 05-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Approved Member

I really enjoyed the movie. I agree with all of the other positive comments about the angels and shots you used. Just fantastic! I really liked the opening shot looking through the Ju-88s lower left panel as the bombs hit. Wow! Really cool!

There are so many great shots in this video. I applaud your efforts and appreciate your willingness to share this with everyone.

I do have one question... Why the 2 different skins on the P-51's? Did you like the skins, or was it a take on a historical action. It seemed like the different skins were a bit out of place. But, that should not take away from the superb movie you have created! Excellent work!

S~
MadJek
Old 05-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

I did a lot of testing before I started to make this movie with skins and how they would work against low level backdrop as this is where most of the action would be taking place and settled on thoes too and also because I wanted to give the impression that they were taking it in turns to have a pop at the nme I wanted them to be visually very different and easily distinguishable, this is above all else a visual movie, you will find little historical correctness here.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

Thank you for your response. Your movie is fantastic! I hope you do another!!!!

S~
MadJek
Old 05-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

fireflyerz excellent movie !! Can you please tell me how you obtain such an excellent immage ? What tool did you use to encode the movie ?
Old 05-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

Fireflyerz; minute 3:13 and 3:58, BF cockpit, over the magnetos switch: WHAT IS THAT PICTURE DOING THERE? HOW DID U DO THAT? Is that because of the 4.09 beta or is something else you cannot say without being banned?
Old 05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyerz View Post
...for those of you looking for things like voice overs ,subtitles ect, etc , im sorry but I think that kind of stuff is a bit silly and as for the story, yes its very basic but as I said in another thread on another forum , this is commando comic style story telling , nothing more...

As you know, you have entered your movie into the 2008 Flight Sim Movie Competition. As Administrator of the Competition I am unable to officially comment in this forum in detail on your entry's merit....other than to note that it is obviously a worthy and high-quality entry, and to wish you Luck.

Unrelated to the competition, itself, and responding only to your comment, above, I would like to note that each Issue of the "Commando Comic" series included distinct "stories" and lots of 'dialogue' and text, as one would expect in a 'comic'.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Commando comic ..."STYLE" story telling ,Short,entertaining,Heroic,eazy to follow story line ,visually pleasing and I think that it is what it dose.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Approved Member

Fantastic!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Approved Member

That was a very enjoyable movie. Great job on the editing and really good use of the angles and everything else.

Edit...I am glad you had a download link. That one went into my Il2 movies folder
Old 05-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

Talking

That Dora pilot was a noob...
Fantastic movie though, could hardly belive it was IL2