Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL-2 Movies

IL-2 Movies All fan movies are presented in here

Old 10-14-2009, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltongbru View Post
Tuckie: I just watched the bf109 clip and I think you did a great job with the chroma keyed sky shots. Where do you get the sky footage, do you take the footage while flying?

I am very much involved with chroma map. If you wish we can have a separate private conversation and/or have a separate private you-tube channel where we can share clips and comment/support on each other’s work? I think we are the only ones using the chroma map for movies; there is a lot of potential with this method but it is very tricky to use it perfectly.
All aerial background footage is mine, I use to take pictures when I make commercial flights between Barcelona and Madrid or Sevilla, paying special attention to ex-combat zones like Madrid, Teruel or Ebro.

It's a pleasure to contact you, so.. you are DoctorKorp? the one with cromavideos on Youtube with animated cgi?

Sending PM...
Old 10-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Approved Member

Brilliant Tuckie, some amazing chroma key work to great effect, mostly.

Very enjoyable to watch, thanks.