Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Default Crossworlds on Steam

On the east coast of US, steam will not down load till 1pm any one know why thanks
Old 09-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Well you shouldn't trust steam release times that much (after all the released the game week earlier...) so basically they release it at some point today if everything goes well.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Well you shouldn't trust steam release times that much (after all the released the game week earlier...) so basically they release it at some point today if everything goes well.
This. It generally unlocks when it says it will, but be prepared to wait an hour or two after the given time (So within the next two hours I'd say) for it to actually unlock.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Does anyone know if the game has been released on steam already? atleast the timer disappeared...
Old 09-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancor26 View Post
Does anyone know if the game has been released on steam already? atleast the timer disappeared...
Nope, not yet. 14 minutes past the deadline and counting. First they released it one week too early, I hope now they won't make us wait one week...
Old 09-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

I think they are working on this now. Cause on same pages of the store it says that the game is a new release, on some - coming soon. Guess US is just waking up, let them have their morning coffee before becoming fully operational
Old 09-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Approved Member

It's pretty weird that you can still pre-purchase the game though lol
Old 09-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

As I said above, you sometimes have to wait beyond the unlocking time for it to, well, unlock. It should have unlocked at 5pm GMT+1 (UK time) which was about 40mins ago. Could still be a short while.

Sometimes you just need to exit Steam and load it back up before it works.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
As I said above, you sometimes have to wait beyond the unlocking time for it to, well, unlock. It should have unlocked at 5pm GMT+1 (UK time) which was about 40mins ago. Could still be a short while.

Sometimes you just need to exit Steam and load it back up before it works.
Well, honestly I don't expect things to work smoothly until the guys come to the office and it is, let's say 10 am their time
Old 09-17-2010, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakill View Post
Well, honestly I don't expect things to work smoothly until the guys come to the office and it is, let's say 10 am their time
I would suspect, perhaps even hope, that Valve use an automated system for unlocking rather than hitting a big red button.