Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Approved Member

ThatYoungGameGuy is realy P'ing me off.. Bumping, multiple posts in diferent threads with the same content (posting a vid in three diferent threads when it only needs to be in one) and now this.. This is contributing to the forum, He is quite clearly talking about BoP and how the sales will hopefully increase. Please stop this..
Obviously i have no powers to ban you or mute you or whatever but this is getting on my nerves and i dont want to have to complain to the Mods...
Chris
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Approved Member

everyone get stuffed.....addictive isn't it

funnily enough the 360 elite 120gb is dropping to the price point of the 60gb...

which means there should be some cheaper 60gb kicking about soon...

IMHO none of this xbox/ps price slashery will help BOP in the slightest, but then its only my opinion and opinions are just like arseholes...

What will help BOP is spreading the word...which you can do by doing pre release reviews on Amazon Game Play etc...I've done three already, just use the caveat to implore people to download the demo before having a go about a pre release review...or else tell them "up yours"- a good, honest, traditional insult of noble anglo-saxon heritage without a hint of Biatch or Melonfarmery!
________
Extreme vaporizer review

Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

sorry, you guys probably have lots of experience in forums, whereas i don't. I don't mean to annoy you guys, and i'm sorry DH1979, when i made that comment about your post, i only read the title. I will be more careful next time. :S
Old 08-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
sorry, you guys probably have lots of experience in forums, whereas i don't. I don't mean to annoy you guys, and i'm sorry DH1979, when i made that comment about your post, i only read the title. I will be more careful next time. :S
its cool sorry bout foul mouth.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Approved Member

I'm glad to see we can all just get along and put everything behind us.

Last edited by trk29; 08-20-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Approved Member

Yes, IL*2 will probably be in the charts AND the latest releases sections when people go to the stores to get the new PS3 slim, and when you buy a console you usually get a couple of games to go with it.

When I bought my 360, Ace Combat 6 six was just out, and a next-gen flight combat simulator was one of the games I wanted to go with it, so I bought it - just a shame it wasn`t a very good game.

So yeah, this will have a positive impact on sales, no doubt about it.