Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
[*]EN(G)_CHAT_0013319904_1594798170.LNG - Maria now exchanges 1 dragonfly wing for 3 crystals
[*]Added dragonfly_wings macro to show the number of Dragon Fly Wings you have when selling them to Maria.
A minor bug here. The dialogue always shows zero wings available when selling, but she still trades 3 crystal for one wing.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Approved Member

Question En*.lng?

***EDIT***

Okay, I checked to see if I updated all the EN*.LNG files and all their dates and times match the ENG*.LNG files, so that's not it.

***EDIT***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Whiskers View Post
A minor bug here. The dialogue always shows zero wings available when selling, but she still trades 3 crystal for one wing.
Is this in a new game or an old game?

I have not had any problem with this in a new game, but I have not tried an old game.

Hmmm... you know, does your version use EN for the *.LNG files?

I'm going to have to check to ensure that I created a new EN for each ENG that I edited.

I do this manually, but need to come up with a way to do this automatically.

It's possible I forgot to include the corresponding EN for an updated ENG LNG file...

/C\/C\

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 02-01-2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Checked and things seem to be okay with EN(G)*.LNG
Old 02-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation H3B V2013-01-27 Bug List

Okay, I've been continuing to playtest and have started to accumulate a list of errors that I need to fix:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
[*]DEVATRON.ATOM - set the isenemy flag to true such that ranged units cannot use their ranged ability when adjacent to an Ice Thorn
Looks like I didn't test this out - setting this flag makes them *your* enemy, not the AI's. So, for example, Zerock's Quake destroys all your Ice Thorns.

I've also been experimenting more with the containers and I've changed the code to use a different randomizer as I think the one I was using wasn't totally random.

Here is the list of changes for an upcoming release:

Version: Beta 2013-MM-DD
  • *.ATOM
    • DEVATRON.ATOM - reverted to previous version until I figure out how to make it prevent ranged troops from attacking when adjacent to it
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_CHAT_0170292983_0979371428.LNG - fixed minor grammar error
    • EN(G)_WIVES.LNG - added baby macro to end of wives for showing victories to next birth
    • TEMPLATES.LNG - added new baby template
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Fixed error of your unit Critical Hit not being affected by Morale changed during long combats
    • ITEM_HINT.LUA
      • Added capability to display number of wins before your wife's next baby
    • ITEM_USE.LUA
      • Updated "objuse_spawn_troop" to use different code than the built-in code to randomize the units per the percentages listed
    • SPELLS.LUA
      • Fixed error where Battle Cry was not affecting your unit's Critical Hit positively
    • SPIRIT_THEROCK.LUA
      • ***BUG*** Fixed sequence of damage timeshift (thanks Windows 8!)
    • TEXT_GEN.LUA
      • Fixed error with display of your unit's Critical Hit using hero's Defense instead of Attack for bonus
    • UNIT_FEATURES.LUA
      • Fixed error with Bone Dragon's Dread not dropping your unit's Critical Hit due to the Morale decrease
  • *.TXT
    • GERDA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_stone_skin for Labetha (thanks Windows 8!)
    • NEOKA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_ice_serpent for Alagar (thanks Windows 8!)
    • RINA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_stone_skin for Xsi (thanks Windows 8!)
Okay, that's it for now, I'll update as I find more and please let me know if you find other issues...

Thanks again for trying out my mod and I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

/C\/C\

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 02-06-2013 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Updated change list
Old 02-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

Default Critical Update V2013-02-10

***UPDATE***

I forgot to include DEVATRON.ATOM so please download this version (2013-02-10.1) if downloaded 2013-02-10 or your Ice Thorns are being destroyed by Zerock's Quake.

***UPDATE***

I've been continuing to playtest and have found a critical bug with V2013-01-27 that causes the game to crash when you marry Neoka. The error is that I specified "druids" instead of "druid" in the unit list when you marry her.

The work around is provided in the V2013-01-27 post and the fix for new games directly here. Basically you just need to copy DRUID.ATOM and call it DRUIDS.ATOM and place it into the mods folder. If you do this, then you can marry Neoka and continue your game. Don't buy the DRUIDS.ATOM units - their picture will be blank. I needed to use this work around in my current game and it works okay.

If you start a new game with this version, then you won't need that file (and hence it is not included in the KFS file for this version).

I've also added some experimental code for showing the Spirit Experience in the Hero screen and during combat. This is mostly an aid to show you which abilities generate the most experience. It uses the CW code (EXP_PET_HINT.LUA), but as it turns out, the algorithm is slightly different than the CW code / the information supplied in the fan manual (i.e. sometimes the experience is off by 1 for abilities that don't damage units). As such, I provide a range of experience for certain abilities and for those that damage units directly there is no way to know how much damage you're going to do to units (except for mass attack ones) and so instead an experience range is specified. It's not perfect, but the algorithm is hidden from me since it is apparently in the C code (i.e. Attack.add_exp library).

I've also fixed the issue with Critical Hit (and Attack and Defense for that matter) not dropping properly during long combats (as well as the Bone Dragon's Dread ability) - thanks to Gza for pointing this out!

I've also switched to using a different random function for generating the container units. We'll see how this goes, but my initial tests showed that this provided random results in line with what is mentioned in the hint.

I've also added hints to show you how many victories until your wife's next child. So now you don't have to keep track of the number of battles you've fought mentally as well as can see which fights count towards that (i.e. suppressing items doesn't count).

This version also includes some more bug fixes thanks to playing in Windows 8 and some slight tweaks here and there.

I'm now level 21 in my current game and just married Xeona, my last wife. So far I've fixed every bug that I've come across. I've been playing no loss impossible, but I couldn't beat Xeona no loss at that level (I was level 20 when I fought her and in fact I barely survived the battle with Neoka using Elves: Ancient Ents, Hunters, Elves, and Druids - susceptible to fire, ouch!). It could possibly be done with different units (i.e. Cyclops might work really well as well as Giants) or waiting until my hero was higher level, but I always play the minimum number of battles to get each wife and have all the children and then move to the next wife so I can check for bugs.

There's one thing that's been bugging me about the AI that I might see if I can fix and that is the fact that thrower units always attack the enemy unit adjacent to them when they run away with their base throw attack. It'd be nice to have them reset and attack a different unit optimizing damage when they run away (basically Cannoneers do this with their triple shot). We'll see how it goes...

Okay, here's the detailed list of changes:

Version: Beta 2013-02-10 - CRITICAL UPDATE
  • *.ATOM
    • DEVATRON.ATOM - reverted to previous version until I figure out how to make it prevent ranged troops from attacking when adjacent to it
    • DRYAD.ATOM
      • Fixed issue with not properly implementing the Arena bonuses / penalties (i.e. +50% Attack in Forest Environments / -1 Morale in Dungeons)
    • EVILBOOK1.ATOM - Physical Resistance changed from 5 -> 2
    • EVILBOOK2.ATOM - Physical Resistance changed from 10 -> 5
    • EVILBOOK3.ATOM - Physical Resistance changed from 15 -> 10
    • PHOENIX_YOUNG.ATOM
      • Physical Resistance changed from 10 -> 5
      • Poison Resistance changed from 5 -> 2
    • PHOENIX.ATOM
      • Physical Resistance changed from 15 -> 10
      • Poison Resistance changed from 10 -> 5
    • PHOENIX_OLD.ATOM
      • Physical Resistance changed from 20 -> 15
      • Poison Resistance changed from 15 -> 10
    • Spirit ATOM's:
      • Added killedunitexp flag to help with showing combat experience during battles
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_CHAT_0170292983_0979371428.LNG - fixed minor grammar error
    • EN(G)_SPIRITS.LNG
      • Added exp macro to end of spirit ability descriptions to show experience
      • Showing experience is very experimental as it doesn't quite seem to follow the formula in the fan manual
    • EN(G)_WIVES.LNG - added baby macro to end of wives for showing victories to next birth
    • TEMPLATES.LNG
      • Added new baby template for wives to show number of victories until next birth
      • Added new exp template for spirit ability experience
  • *.LOC
    • ELLINIA_2_EMBRYOS.LOC (Great Forest)
      • ***CRASH*** Neoka's Castle: Fixed bug with "druids" in item list after marrying Neoka
      • If you started a new game with 2013-01-27 you'll need to use the fix identified below
        • If you are playing a game and it crashes after marrying Neoka, you have to make a copy of DRUID.ATOM and call it DRUIDS.ATOM and place it in your mods folder.
        • Don't buy the "DRUIDS.ATOM" units (their picture will be blank), it is just to allow you to continue your game if you want to marry Neoka
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Fixed error of your unit Critical Hit not being affected by Morale changed during long combats (thanks to Gza for pointing this out!)
      • Added global flag to aid in showing of spirit experience
      • Added additional criteria for Spells to ensure that they are not repeatedly cast on the same unit(s)
    • ITEM_HINT.LUA
      • Added capability to display number of wins before your wife's next baby
    • ITEM_USE.LUA
      • Updated "objuse_spawn_troop" to use different code than the built-in code to randomize the units per the percentages listed
    • SPELLS.LUA
      • Fixed error where Battle Cry was not affecting your unit's Critical Hit positively
      • Fixed weird error with Plague trying to infect disappearing pawns (I think it was related to fire killing a unit, with fire being the pawn) (thanks Windows 8!)
      • Fixed possible nil value for tgt in spell_holy_rain_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
      • Fixed possibility of nil value for target in spell_accuracy_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
      • Added check for belligerent when checking ally for spell_dispell_attack so that it works with Enchanted Hero
    • SPIRITS_COMMON.LUA
      • Added global flag to aid in showing of spirit experience
    • SPIRITS_HINT.LUA
      • Added functions based on CW's EXP_PET_HINT.LUA to aid in showing the spirit experience hint
    • SPIRIT_THEROCK.LUA
      • ***BUG*** Fixed sequence of damage timeshift (thanks Windows 8!)
    • TEXT_GEN.LUA
      • Fixed error with display of your unit's Critical Hit using hero's Defense instead of Attack for bonus
    • UNIT_FEATURES.LUA
      • Fixed error with Bone Dragon's Dread not dropping your unit's Critical Hit due to the Morale decrease
      • Fixed error with Regenerates Mana where it sometimes gave mana to your hero when damaging enemy mages (i.e. with spirit abilities)
      • Fixed error with string belligerent for special_bonus_spell for Enchanted Hero
      • Fixed error with misspelled "spell_dispell_attack" function name for special_bonus_spell for Enchanted Hero
  • *.TXT
    • GERDA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_stone_skin for Labetha (thanks Windows 8!)
    • NEOKA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_ice_serpent for Alagar (thanks Windows 8!)
    • RINA_BABIES.TXT - fixed missing count on sp_duration_stone_skin for Xsi (thanks Windows 8!)
Once again, I've removed the previous version, but the fix for the Neoka crash is provided in that previous post.

Hopefully I've found all the critical crashing bugs, but I'll just have to keep play testing to be certain.

Once again thanks for trying out my mod and provided feedback!

***UPDATE***

I forgot to include DEVATRON.ATOM so please download this version (2013-02-10.1) if downloaded 2013-02-10 or your Ice Thorns are being destroyed by Zerock's Quake.

***UPDATE***

Please see either the first or last post to get the latest version...

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 02-24-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update
Old 02-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Approved Member

Default H3B V2013-02-10.1 Bug List

Okay, I'm continuing to playtest and fix bugs as I find them.

Once again I'll work on a list and update it periodically and then release an update in a week or two depending on how many bugs I fix and their severity.

I've found a new bug with respect to how I attempt to compute the enemy hero's attack and defense (there is no "normal" way to do this in the game) and it is possible to get values less than 0 which could possibly cause division by zero errors (in which case an attack will one shot a stack no matter how large they are).

I'll provide this fix in a future update, but here is the current fix list for V2013-02-10.1:

Version: Beta 2013-MM-DD
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Fixed error with computing of enemy hero attack / defense could be less than 0
      • Fixed error with Arena Spells check for Demon / Dragon Slayer (thanks Windows 8!)
That's it! Just a couple of bugs so far, but I'm sure more are just around the corner...

/C\/C\

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 02-13-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Updated Bug Fix List
Old 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Default Critical Update V2013-02-24

Please find attached a new release with just a couple of bug fixes and some slight tweaking to the Spirit ability rest pacing as well as an increase of Spirit levels to level 51 (50 is the max attainable).

Each Spirit had 4 new rest levels added to their abilities (see the detailed list below).

I also doubled Spirit Experience for non-damaging Spirit Abilities (see below) so that using these abilities doesn't result in such a pain-stakingly slow experience gain (i.e. Lina now doesn't have to only use Ice Thorns to get her level up any more).

I think this will result in a better Spirit leveling experience and with the rest level pacing changed, you won't have to be in a rut with respect to certain abilities having long rest times when they are at their first level.

Here is the detailed list of changes:

Version: Beta 2013-02-24
  • *.ATOM
    • DEATH.ATOM
      • Doubled experience for using Time Back since it does not get any damage bonus for experience gain
      • Improved rest pacing for Soul Draining and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Rage Draining and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Time Back and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Black Hole and added new rest level
    • DEVATRON.ATOM - these changes most likely don't really change anything, but I feel are proper for the thorns
      • Now are Fire, Poison, and Freeze Immnune
      • Resistances:
        • Physical: 100% (95)
        • Poison: 100% (95)
        • Magic: 0% (no change)
        • Fire: -100%
    • LINA.ATOM
      • Doubled experience for using Chargers, Ice Orb, and Gizmo since they do not get any damage bonus for experience gain
      • Improved rest pacing for Chargers
      • Improved rest pacing for Ice Orb and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Ice Thorns and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Gizmo and added two new rest levels
    • SLIME.ATOM
      • Doubled experience for using Cloud of Poison and Glot's Armor since they do not get any damage bonus for experience gain
      • Improved rest pacing for Evil Shoal and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Cloud of Posion and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing for Glot's Armor and added two new rest levels
    • THEROCK.ATOM
      • Doubled experience for using Stone Wall since it does not get any damage bonus for experience gain
      • Improved rest pacing of Stone Wall and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing of Rockfall and added new rest level
      • Improved rest pacing of Underground Blades and added two new rest levels
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_SPIRITS.LNG - added new spirit ability rest levels
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Fixed error with computing of enemy hero attack / defense could be less than 0
      • Fixed error with Arena Spells check for Demon / Dragon Slayer (thanks Windows 8!)
  • *.TXT
    • ARENA.TXT - spirit levels now go to level 51 (only 50 is attainable, since level 51 requires 1,000,000 experience)
I haven't finished my current Paladin play through, yet, but I'm level 24 and about ready to start the Land of Death.

Thanks for playing my mod and providing comments!

/C\/C\

Please see the first or last post for the latest version - thanks!

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 03-04-2013 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update
Old 03-04-2013, 04:04 AM
Approved Member

Default Critical Update V2013-03-03

I was playing and I wasn't getting any rest decreases for my Spirits so I investigated and realized that I had botched the implementation of the rest level-ups and so that's why they weren't being offered.

I also noticed that I had issues with both the Stone Wall and Cloud of Poison time increases and fixed those as well.

I also introduced a bug when I got Dispel to work with Last Hero properly that caused it not to work normally (it was Dispelling your enemy's Penalty spells for instance). This bug has been fixed also.

So please download this update to fix these issues - here is the detailed list of changes.

Version: Beta 2013-03-03
  • *.ATOM
    • DEATH.ATOM
      • Fixed errors in rest level increases that prevented it from being selected during levelup
    • LINA.ATOM
      • Fixed errors in rest level increases that prevented it from being selected during levelup
    • SLIME.ATOM
      • Fixed errors in Cloud of Poison time level increases that prevented it from being selected during levelup
    • THEROCK.ATOM
      • Fixed errors in Stone Wall time level increases that prevented it from being selected during levelup
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_SPELLS.LNG
      • Mention that Holy Rain, Plague, and Armageddon can affect Magic Immune creatures.
  • *.LUA
    • SPELLS.LUA
      • When I had added check for belligerent when Dispel was being auto cast by Enchanted Hero, I introduced a bug where normal Dispel was no longer working properly (i.e. level 3 Dispell was removing Penalty spells from enemies, not Bonus spells). I've now (hopefully) fixed the problem where both normal Dispel cast and Enchanted Hero auto cast Dispel work properly
    • UNIT_FEATURES.LUA
      • Added flag to receiver of Enchanted Hero Dispel auto cast such that spell_dispell_attack still works with Enchanted Hero
  • *.TXT
    • & ARENA.TXT - had one too many spirit levels, now highest level is 51 @1,000,000 spirit experience
Getting close to the end - I'm level 28 and about ready to take out all the normal Demonis troops and make a run at General Karrador.

Please see the first or last post to download the latest update...

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 04-20-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update
Old 04-20-2013, 08:10 PM
Approved Member

Default Critical Update V2013-03-18

I've been having problems since last March 18th with trying to attach files to forum posts that exceed a certain file size. I get a Database Error message when I attach them. The files I'm trying to upload are well within the posting file size limits, but it looks like they've been reduced temporarily. @Nike-IT sent in a ticket about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but it still hasn't been fixed. So I've broken the file into 720KB parts and I was able to attach all 5 parts here. I tried 1.44MB attachments (i.e. 3.5" floppy size, but they were apparently too big).

You need to delete the .zip at the end of each archive's file name (leave the .zip before the 00X numbers) so that they are .001, .002, etc. and then you'll be able to un-ZIP them. For example, rename mod_h3b_VBeta2013_03_18.zip.001.zip to mod_h3b_VBeta2013_03_18.zip.001. Do this for the other 4 files and then you can un-ZIP them.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but it is beyond my control. Hopefully they'll be able to get this resolved sooner or later, otherwise I'll have to find a place to host my mod files...

I've been making progress on my H3T mod, where I'm working on implementing the tomes. I'm probably about 60% done with that implementation and hope to complete that aspect of my mod soon and then I can go on to implementing the rest of my H3T mod...

So here was my original post from back then...

Okay, I finally finished my current playthrough with my Paladin and made some more bug fixes and changes. I was able to play no loss impossible, only incurring losses when I fought Xeona.

There were some other tough battles along the way, but now with all the +resist all abilities, I had my Phoenix up to 95% Resist All with the Twinkling Boots (+15 Physical Resist) and Healer Jacket (+20 Poison Resist) after the first round of cast. This was not quite what I intended and so the Resist Bonus for summoned units is now +percent base instead of +absolute. With this, the resistances are 68 Physical, 62 Poison. Summons still get the +Physical Resistance for their first round from your Start Defense skill so they can still get 95% Physical Resistance for a turn. If you play Mage, you should be able to get the summon resistances higher if you have the same two items, but not up to 95% resist all.

I also thought having Orc's Ill-Tempered occur all the time was too much so I made it happen 50% of the time. This is better as it is harder for them to move 3 times a round if they move once and get Critically Hit twice (which I was seeing quite often actually).

I still had a bug with Enchanted Hero and Dispel where if they enemy hero had cast Enchanted Hero on their troop and Dispel had been cast, there was the possibility of the check not resetting properly and if you cast Dispel on them it would Dispel the penalty not the bonus spells. So now I think I have this bug fixed for good - it was very tricky and subtle.

I've also made some improvements to some more bugs most deal with nil values being compared to greater or less than comparators (this is illegal in LUA) so now I check to ensure that the value is not nil before I perform the compare. This mostly affected the new features that I had implemented.

Here is the detailed change list:

Version: Beta 2013-03-18
  • *.ATOM
    • ORC.ATOM - Ill-tempered now works only 50% of the time
    • ORC2.ATOM - Ill-tempered now works only 50% of the time
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_UNITS_FEATURES.LNG - changed Ill-tempered description to indicate that it works 50% of the time
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Added check for spell when they are being mass cast to reduce the AI spamming the same mass spells repeatedly
    • LOGIC_HERO.LUA - slight tweak to Paladin rune level-ups: now 12, 21, 12 (26.7%, 46.6%, 26.7%) for Might, Mind, and Magic runs (was 11, 23, 11)
    • SPELLS.LUA
      • Dispel still wasn't working properly if the unit had Enchanted Hero cast on it - now I think I've fixed it for good
      • For Summon Spells (i.e. Phoenix and Evil Book, Resistance increase is Percent Base instead of Absolute). This lowers their overall resistance since they are now getting significant bonuses from Defense and possibly the Tolerance Skill and for Phoenix especially it was too easy to get 95% resist all across the board with items to help.
    • UNIT_FEATURES.LUA
      • Fixed features_giant_attack such that it ensures the receiving unit did not get killed before it implements its effect
      • Fixed features_ogre_attack such that it ensures the receiving unit did not get killed before it implements its effect
      • Fixed features_bonedragon_attack such that it ensures the receiving unit did not get killed before it implements its effect
      • Fixed features_archdemon_attack such that it ensures the receiving unit did not get killed before it implements its effect
      • Fixed features_entangle such that it ensures the receiving unit did not get killed before it implements its effect
      • Changed Enchanted Hero Dispel call so that hopefully it now works properly...
      • Orc Ill-tempered now works only 50% of the time
      • Fixed orc_posthitslave to check for angry ~= nil (thanks Windows 8!)
      • Fixed features_ogre_attack to check for receiver_level ~= nil
      • Fixed features_archdemon_attack to check for receiver_level ~= nil
      • Fixed features_bonedragon_attack to check for receiver_level ~= nil
      • Fixed features_dissipate_energy to check for titan_energy ~= nil
I'm going to transition to working on my H3T mod again and don't plan on doing any more updates on this mod for a while unless I find a critical crashing bug or someone tells me of a serious problem.

I now know how I can implement certain things in AP / CW now that I didn't before with this latest upgrade process over the past several months.

There are still things that I'd like to do with my mod like possibly implementing level-ups for your wives / children, but I'll learn how to do this with my H3T mod. I'd also like to add Sapphire Blue Dragons and tie them to Drahha somehow after you complete his quest, but unfortunately I can only have Drahha sell a fixed amount due to his shop being an NPC shop instead of a regular shop. I tried to figure out how to do this by hand editing the LOC files and trying to change him to a regular shop, but unfortunately I think I may need the original development tools to convert him (i.e. Skaar is an NPC, but has a regular shop tied to him). So I may have Skaar or even Ank (the Giant that you rescue from the Land of Death) sell them (and the Sapphire Blue Dragon Eggs, which can't be sold in Drahha's NPC shop) with the typical unit probabilities. Maybe even have a shop (or shops) in Demonis sell them. So for now I have not created a new Sapphire Blue Dragon unit as I wanted to ensure that I could sell them from Drahha first. Maybe I'll learn more about how to do these things when I work on my H3T mod.

Creating a quality mod is time-consuming and difficult (as can be seen by the WotN bugs) and so unfortunately it just takes a lot of time as there is a lot of trial and error when you're figuring things out and doing them where there is very little documentation. I've tried to share some of this in the mod tutorial posts to share my knowledge and I've literally tried many things that are not implemented simply because I couldn't figure out how to do them (such as Drahha not being able to have a regular shop like I mentioned above). So if anyone has any insight that would be most appreciated and conversely if you want to know how to mod a certain aspect of the game just ask me via post or private message (although I tend to not notice that I have notifications in my inbox so please be patient as it may take a couple of days for me to notice).

So thanks for being patient through this past development cycle and trying out my mod and providing comments!

/C\/C\

Please see the first or last post to download the latest version as this release has been removed.

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 05-19-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update
Old 04-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Approved Member

How to extract the .zip files? Not working. Upload please the full version.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

Default Use this if you're having trouble renaming the files...

Just follow what I said about removing the .zip at the end of each file - here's a little CMD that will do it for you, then just right click on the first file and extract with your ZIP program...

Download this and put in the same folder as the 5 files above, extract the RenameVBeta2013-03-18.cmd, and then run it. It will rename the files for you. Then right click on the .001 file and you can extract with 7Zip or other extractor.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, but until they fix the size limits on the forum or I find an offsite file host I'm stuck with doing it this way...

/C\/C\

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 05-19-2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update