Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Spirits :
- nice idea to make rest/lvlup change. It was hard to use spirits early when you have only 1 skill and rest like 4 turns
Yah - it never felt right to me, now this is much better!

Quote:
- Lina ice thorns is from WotN, also nice touch. At least now she have some bonus for exp, not like before when you needed 100 battles to get her to lvlup.
Yah, I had been thinking about implementing Ice Thorns damage and thorns damage before WotN came out, but then once I saw the thorns damage in action, I *had* to implement it then. The exploding Ice Thorns are awesome, too (WotN doesn't have that)! Yah - Lina is easier to keep up with the other spirits now...

Quote:
Units :
- nice racial bonuses for dwarf/elf ... why would only demon/undead have area bonuses.
- maybe give undead +25% on cemetery, because moral gives +stats for att,def,crit%. How about +25% for att/def , instead +50%def ?
Believe it or not, I tried that with the Undead and guess what? Only 1 bonus is allowed per arena bonus! That kinda sucked, so I had to choose just 1 and so defense @+50% seemed to be the way to go (seemed like they'd be pretty defensive when you came to the cemetery...). I'll have to check if this is true in AP / CW, but I was a little taken aback by it because I was also going to give Demons +1 / -1 Morale in Lava / Cold in addition to the other bonus, but it wouldn't work! Had similar ideas with Elves so I had to make due...

Quote:
Hero :
- bonus for every 7 points in att/def it`s great you implemented this here. Intellect had to much bonuses compared to att/def before.
- spell_dispel , who would figure this out if crashes started
- why limit lds reduction ? i loved my 28 lds griffins (Eddric , glory , griffin banner)
You know, I never saw a crash on the "spell_dispel" oops, but when I was implementing the feature in AP / CW, I noticed it and thought "uh-oh". Better to fix it than have it causing problems...

The Leadership Reduction Limit is specified in CONFIG.TXT and so is easily changed (although you'd have to restart). I thought 50% was a good start, but I'm thinking that maybe 75% would be a better limit. I needed something, though since it was theoretically possible to exceed it with Undead units, even though it was virtually impossible. I don't know what would happen actually (would the game crash?), but thought it best to prevent the possibility. I had actually forgotten about the counter limits (that's how the rage and mana limits work).

Let's see, with Edric, you get a total of -58% (18 + 10 + 30) so I'm clipping it 8%. Yah, I'll put that on the list of things to think about for the next update (I still need to check out mass Stone Skin more as well)...

Quote:
Spells/specials :
- it`ll take some testing to see will it work all

Wives :
- great for Orcelin, and including shamans.
It's funny how I spaced the Shamans when it came to their wife / baby bonuses - go figure.

Quote:
Will this changes go into Ap/Cw version also ?
That's the idea - we'll see if there is any change on the arena bonuses (that's kind of a bummer with being able to implement only 1 bonus / penalty per area).

I haven't quite tested everything out, here, but wanted to get this update out since there were a lot of changes...

The AP / CW modding is taking a lot longer because I'm unifying the common areas of the mod between both games. I think this will work better (and keep me saner) for the future and if I ever wanted to try to implement things in WotN (although it seems like a mod for that is light-years away, if at all).

/C\/C\
Old 12-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation H3B - Beta 2012-12-01 Bug List

As I've been playing the new beta, I've noticed some bugs that I'll be working on fixing in the near future:
  1. Diplomacy is meant to give +1 Morale to Humans, Dwarves, and Elves at Level 1; +1 Morale to Neutrals and Orcs at Level 2; and +1 Morale to Demons at Level 3. Unfortunately, I have an error in which it adds an additional +1 Morale to Humans, Dwarves, and Elves at Level 2 and an additional +1 Morale to Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Neutrals, and Orcs at Level 3. So Humans, Dwarves, and Elves end up getting +3 Morale and Neutrals and Orcs +2 Morale at Diplomacy Level 3. This was not the intent and so I've already made the fix to MORALE.TXT and will be providing it in the next update.
  2. Spiders will use their web on Ents even though they've become rooted (no sense in wasting their web since the Ents can't move anyway). I'll need to update the logic in ARENA.LUA to fix this issue.
  3. When using the Thorn's / Thorn Warrior's Gift of Life, I did not account for the possibility of having a stack divided and so the hint will not display properly that you could actually being going over the maximum leadership. I'll have to fix the hint to account for this - this is in COMBAT_LOG.LUA.
Here are some potential improvements that I may also be working on in the near future:

1. I'll most likely be increasing the Max Leadership Reduction Limit from 50 to 75% in CONFIG.TXT.
  2. I may change the Max Leadership Reduction code such that it runs every time you level up so that you don't have to restart your game for it to take affect. This is in LOGIC_HERO.LUA.
  3. Various Spirit abilities do not show damage when you use them: 1) Rage Drain, 2) Evil Shoal, and 3) The new change to Ice Thorns. There seems to be a limitation on showing the damage hints with TL, but I'll see if there is a way to show the damage hint properly for these abilities.
Okay, I think that's about it - if anyone has any issues or problems, please let me know - thanks!

/C\/C\
Old 01-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

Default Critical Update V2013-01-26

This is a critical update that fixes quite a few bugs thanks to playing the game in Windows 8 with the -dev switch. There were quite a few things that I thought were working before, but apparently weren't. I've now fixed every issue I've discovered. I'm going to keep playing with the -dev switch until I finish my current Paladin play through (he's only level 6 so I got a ways to go).

I've also gone through the *.LOC files and increased the probability of getting rare units as well as added the possibility of being able to buy certain containers (i.e. eggs, seeds, etc.) at various shops. I've just started playing a new game and so far the extra variability gives you an opportunity to get some more varied units early in the game to try them out. For example, Druids are now much more of a possibility in Darion. You also now should be able to find Royal Thorns and Ancient Ents in your game, whereas before you could have a game without these units. NOTE: If you want to take advantage of the changes to the *.LOC files you must restart since the game engine only uses them when you start a new game and stores their information in your save game file.

I've also implemented variability to the containers so that there is a possibility of getting all variants of a unit type from a container. For example, Spider Eggs now have a chance to produce Cave Spiders, Venomous Spiders, Undead Spiders, or Fire Spiders; Snake Eggs now have a chance to produce Snakes, Swamp Snakes, or Royal Snakes. Also, certain containers now have the possibility to produce their higher level variant after acquiring a certain amount. For example, Thorn Seeds now have a chance to produce a Royal Thorn if you have 47-76 seeds. The probability increases until you have 76 seeds, at which point you'll always produce 1 Royal Thorn for every 76 seeds you use (technically it is a random number of seeds between 47-76 so it is possible to get 2 Royal Thorns with 94 seeds if you're lucky or 152 seeds if you're unlucky). You can still produce Thorns / Thorn Warriors, but you have to use fewer than 47 seeds at a time when you do. This gives quite a bit of variability to these containers, plus since you can resupply your troops without a shop, there now is a slight advantage to using units that you can replenish with a container. NOTE: You must either 1) collect or buy another of these items or 2) restart if no more are available for the change to take effect.

I removed the Leadership Reduction counter limits since they cannot be implemented.

I improved the AI of certain unit abilities like the Royal Thorn Entangle, the Furious Goblin Throw Axe, and Web, for example.

I've made some improvements to some animations here and there (like the Ent / Ancient Ent Summon Plant when summoning Ents / Ancient Ents).

Ice Thorns now are treated like enemies and so ranged units cannot use their ranged attack when adjacent to one.

The download link is at the bottom of the post - thanks for trying out my mod!

I'll keep working on fixing the bugs as I find them, but to my knowledge there are no known crashing issues.

Here is the detailed list of changes:

Version: Beta 2013-01-26
  • ATOM
    • ALCHEMIST.ATOM
      • Holy Water charges changed to a reload of 3
      • Fire Potion Charges changed to a reload of 4
      • Poison Potion Charges changed to a reload of 5
    • DEATH.ATOM - Rage Gain set to display a damage hint
    • Demon ATOM's: ARCHDEMON, CERBERUS, DEMON, DEMONESS, IMP, IMP2, SPIDER_FIRE
      • Now generate twice as much rage when attacking / defending
    • DEVATRON.ATOM - set the isenemy flag to true such that ranged units cannot use their ranged ability when adjacent to an Ice Thorn
    • EVILBOOK ATOM's: EVILBOOK1 - 3
      • Now are Mages (and subject to Zerock's Attacks)
      • Have the feature other mages have (denoted below) to convert damage to mana
    • ENT.ATOM
      • Added "special" animation for Summon Plant
      • Added sound for "special" animation
      • Added particle for "special" animation
    • GOBLIN2.ATOM - Throw Axe now reloads every 3 rounds
    • Mage ATOM's: ARCHMAGE, BEHOLDER, BEHOLDER2, NECROMANT, PRIEST, PRIEST2, SHAMAN
      • Now have a feature that has a chance of converting damage into mana for their hero
      • The chance is related to the total leadership of the stack
    • Orc ATOM's: CATAPULT, GOBLIN, GOBLIN2, OGRE, ORC, ORC2, SHAMAN
      • Now generate 1.5 times as much rage when attacking / defending
    • ROBBER.ATOM - removed from mod and returned to default (the only change here was them having 8 charges on their longattack)
    • ROBBER2.ATOM - removed from mod and returned to default (the only change here was them having 8 charges on their longattack)
    • SLIME.ATOM
      • rage1 now has a level 4 requirement (was 3) and a spirit level requirement of 9 (didn't have one before)
      • rage2 now has a level 6 requirement (was 5) and a spirit level requirement of 14 (didn't have one before)
    • SPIDER_FIRE.ATOM - Added the missing demon feature
    • THEROCK.ATOM - Added level requirements to Wall TTL upgrades since it was possible to be offered it without even having the ability
  • 1594798170.CHAT - Maria now exchanges 1 dragonfly wing for 3 crystals
  • *.DAT
    • ITEXTURES.DAT - added include for tex338.dat
    • TEX338.DAT - new DDS data file for the new Tolerance Skill pictures
  • TEX338.DDS - new pictures for the Tolerance Skill (Level 0 and 1, Levels 2 and 3 are the same)
  • *.LNG
    • EN(G)_ACTORS.LNG - Changed Carl Leonar to Leonard
    • EN(G)_BATTLE.LNG - added Totem Dispel log label
    • EN(G)_CHAT_0013319904_1594798170.LNG - Maria now exchanges 1 dragonfly wing for 3 crystals
    • EN(G)_ITEMS.LNG - added [egg] macro for generating container unit possibilities for certain containers (i.e. eggs, seeds, etc.)
    • EN(G)_ITEMS_BASE - added new labels for the egg macro for container hints
    • EN(G)_SKILLS.LNG - added Tolerance Level 3
    • EN(G)_SPELLS.LNG
      • Clarified Entangle Critical Hit verbiage
      • Added description to Freeze about Shock chance doubling
      • Added description to stun and blind about double chance of being struck critically
    • EN(G)_UNITS.LNG
      • Death Totem now also randomly removes 1 bonus spell from each target
      • Life Totem now also randomly removes 1 penalty spell from each target
      • Updated Orcs and Demons to include Rage bonuses.
      • Added Critical Hit labels and macro
      • Added Level to the end of the Evil Book unit names
      • Added new Elf / Dwarf Tolerance label
    • EN(G)_UNITS_FEATURES.LNG
      • Updated Soul Drain description to include units not affected by it
      • Added new regenerates_mana header and hint
      • Changed description of Team Spirit to include changes listed below
      • Updated holy_attack_header to include changes listed below
    • EN(G)_UNITS_SPECIALS.LNG
      • Web now also doubles the chance of the target being struck critically
      • Death Totem now also randomly removes 1 bonus spell from each target
      • Life Totem now also randomly removes 1 penalty spell from each target
    • TEMPLATES.LNG
      • Added "egg" macro to generate the unit possibility hints
      • Changed "allmages1" macro to include Beholders, Evil Beholders, and Evil Books since they are Mages (Beholders were given the mage feature a while back and Evil Books in this update)
      • Fixed group macros to use the proper bonuses since they were wrong
      • Added Critical Hit macro definition
      • Added dragonfly_wings macro to show the number of Dragon Fly Wings you have when selling them to Maria.
  • *.LUA
    • ARENA.LUA
      • Targets with blind, unconscious, or sleep have their can_attack flag set to false if the duration left is greater than 1
      • Web:
        • The criteria for the AI deciding to web a unit is now:
          • Cannot be webbed, entangled, sleeping, unconscious, blinded, or rooted
          • The ratio of the target's speed to the webber's speed
          • The ratio of the target's power to the webber's power
      • Entangle - AI now considers targets viable if they can attack an ally, not just the caster
      • Rooted:
        • AI now just considers whether the caster needs healing or resurrection as entry criteria
        • Probability is now 5 times higher if the caster is burning
      • Units that have been webbed now have twice the chance of being struck critically
      • Units that have been blinded now have twice the chance of being struck critically
      • Units that have been stunned now have twice the chance of being struck critically
      • Furious Goblin's Throw Axe ability AI improved
      • Spell AI
        • If a pawn is a valid target then its score is 1/10 (Gremlin Towers liked to target Ice Thorns with Fire Ball / Rain)
        • Targets with blind, unconscious, or sleep have their can_attack_units flag set to false if the duration left is greater than 1
      • ***BUG*** Fixed error with Frenzy giving too much of an Attack bonus after killing enemy troop
      • ***BUG*** Fixed error with Towers and "book_times" (thanks Windows 8!)
    • COMBAT_LOG.LUA
      • If you have a split stack, Gift of Life now correctly displays the correct hint for whether or not your stack will cause you to go over your Hero's Leadership
      • Rage Gain now shows the damage tooltip
    • ITEMS_HINT.LUA
      • Added new "gen_egg_param" function to list the probability and variants of units coming out of certain containers
      • Fixed unit bonus generators to properly compute the unit group bonus macros
      • Scholar is now sp_power_inc / den_scholar
    • ITEM_USE.LUA - Updated "objuse_spawn_troop" to handle an alternate set of units to produce from the object (see ITEMS_MONSTER.TXT)
    • LOGIC_HERO.LUA
      • Removed Leadership Reduction Limit code since you can't clamp leadership limit bonuses
      • Tweak to Paladin's Rune Level-ups: Now 24.4, 51.2, and 24.4% Might, Mind, and Magic Rune split
      • Tweak to Mage's Rune Level-ups: Now 13.3, 26.7, and 60% Might, Mind, and Magic Rune split
    • PAWN.LUA
      • Death Totem now removes 1 random bonus spell from each enemy target in the radius
      • Life Totem now removes 1 random penalty spell from each ally target in the radius
    • SKILLS.LUA
      • Explorer now also increases the Hero's Search Radius
      • Added check to skill_power to set param to 1 if the input value is nil
    • SPECIAL_ATTACKS.LUA - Improved Ent Summon Plant animation for when Ents are summoned
    • SPELLS.LUA
      • Mass spells now have a random time shift for the mass effect
      • If a unit is frozen, then their chance of shock doubles
      • The intellegence spell power bonuses (int_pwr and sp_power_int) are now multiplicative of total intelligence bonus not simply intelligence (i.e. instead of ( 1 + int * bonuses ) it is ( 1 + int / 100 ) * bonuses. This is so that if you have, for example, 28 intellect then you get +40% intellect power or ( 1 + int / 100 ) * 1.4 rather than a 40% increase in intellect ( 1 + int * 1.4 / 100 ) like how I had it implemented before in which the 40% bonus did not equate to +40% power bonus like the intellect description states.
      • ***BUG*** Fixed bug with spells that were determining if the caster was human or computer (thanks Windows 8!)
    • SPELLS_COMMON.LUA
      • ***BUG*** Added check for corpse_cell not nil to calccells_all_phoenix_sacrifice (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Fixed error with Towers and the Necromancy Spell using calccells_all_corpse2 (thanks Windows 8!)
    • SPELLS_EFFECTS.LUA
      • Bless / Weakness now have a random time shift
      • ***BUG*** Added check for nil target in apply_hero_duration_bonus (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Fixed error with " defense" in effect_holy_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
    • SPELLS_POWER.LUA
      • Fixed "holy" bonus to be "sp_holy" to prevent conflict with "holy" affliction chance
      • The sp_power_inc bonus is now divided by den_scholar
      • ***BUG*** Added check to ensure targets are not nil in res_dur (thanks Windows 8!)
      • See the change to intelligence spell power bonuses in SPELLS.LUA
    • SPIRIT_LINA.LUA
      • Updated Gizmo AI to be a merging of H3B and H3T logic
      • Improved Ice Thorns animation sequence of displaying damage numbers
    • TEXTGEN.LUA
      • Fixed "int_power" calculation to accurately calculate the bonus with item bonuses
      • The total Scholar spell power increase is now sp_power_inc / den_scholar
      • Added new gen_unit_krit function to generate the unit's Critical Hit chance
    • UNIT_FEATURES.LUA
      • The Ghost / Cursed Ghost Soul Drain ability no longer works on Holy units
      • If a unit is frozen, then their chance of shock doubles
      • Fixed Orc's Ill-Tempered from executing when the Orc troop is killed
      • ***BUG*** Added check for sleep not nil to features_giant_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Added check for stun not nil to features_ogre_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Added check for chance not nil to features_bonedragon_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Added check for entangle not nil to features_entangle (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Fixed issues with post_spell_last_hero not returning damage and addrage properly (thanks Windows 8!)
      • ***BUG*** Fixed issues with possibility of nil parameters when getting custom parameters (thanks Windows 8!)
      • Priests and Inquisitors now have a chance to affect the Undead with Holy Power, decreasing their combat ability
      • Peasant's Team Spirit bonus is now a function of the square root of the number of troops and no longer has a restriction on how high the bonus may go.
      • ***BUG*** Fixed error in features_bleeding (target -> receiver) (thanks Windows 8!)
  • *.TXT
    • CONFIG.TXT - Leadership Reduction Limit is no longer used since you can't clamp the leadership reduction bonus counters
    • DIANA_BABIES.TXT
      • Added Beholders and Evil Book Level 1 (Level 3), Evil Beholders and Evil Book Level 2 (Level 4), and Evil Book Level 3 (Level 5) to Dracon's Mage bonuses
      • Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Aine (thanks Windows 8!)
    • GERDA_BABIES.TXT - Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Grindan, Mutare, and Thunar (thanks Windows 8!)
    • HERO.TXT - removed wolf from the starting army lists, since I guess you can't technically buy any in that state throughout the game
    • ITEMS_MONSTER.TXT
      • For all the changes below, you need to collect (or buy) another container for these changes to take affect
      • "snake_egg" now has a chance to generate all snakes
      • "spider_egg" now has a chance to generate all spiders
      • "dfly_egg" now has a chance to generate all dragonflies (equal probability)
      • "skeleton_grave" now has a chance to generate all skeletons (almost equal probability)
      • "vampire_grave" now has a chance to generate all vampires
      • "thorn_seed"
        • Now has a chance to also generate Thorn Warriors (equal probability between Thorns and Thorn Warrios)
        • If the number of seeds exceed a certain random range (47-76 seeds) also will produce (always) Royal Thorns for each 47-76 seeds
      • "ent_seed" now always produces Ancient Ents if 4-5 seeds or more are used (1 for each 4-5 seeds)
      • There is now a slight chance of a griffin egg producing twins (but only when used individually)!
      • There is now a slight chance of all dragon eggs producing twins (but only when used individually)!
    • MIRABELLA_BABIES.TXT - Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Cuthbert, Caitlin, and Haart (thanks Windows 8!)
    • MORALE.TXT
      • Fixed issue with giving Humans, Dwarves, and Elves +1 Morale for each level of Diplomacy (should be just +1 Morale @Level 1)
      • Fixed issue with giving Neutrals and Orcs +1 Morale for level 2 and 3 Diplomacy (should be just +1 Morale @Level 2)
      • Now Tolerance Level 1 removes the Elf / Dwarf Morale penalty
      • Undead Morale penalty now is removed @ Tolerance Level 2 (was 1)
      • Demon Morale penalty now is removed @ Tolerance Level 3 (was 2)
    • NEOKA_BABIES.TXT - Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Jenova, Gelare, and Kendal (thanks Windows 8!)
    • ORCELYN_BABIES.TXT - Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Erdamon (thanks Windows 8!)
    • RINA_BABIES.TXT
      • Removed sp_lead_unit_bat and sp_lead_unit_bat2 from Isra, Sandro, Xsi, Finneas, Clavius, Vidomina, and Death Haart (these counters don't exist)
      • Changed sp_lead_unit_vampire3 to sp_lead_unit_vampire2 for Sandro, Xsi, Finneas, and Clavius (how'd that get there???)
      • Removed duplicate sp_lead_unit_bonedragon from Vidomina (thanks to Fatt_Shade for pointing this one out!)
      • Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Nagash and Clavius (thanks Windows 8!)
    • SKILLS.TXT
      • Explorer now increases the Hero's Search Radius by +1 for each level
      • Tolerance:
        • Now has 3 levels:
          • Elves & Dwarves @ Level 1
          • Undead @ Level 2
          • Demons @ Level 3
        • Resist All is now +2, 4, and 6% (was +2 and +5%)
    • SPELLS.TXT
      • Had not realized that I had doubled up on the "holy" parameter using it for both the holy affliction chance and the sp_spell_holy bonus. Spells affected by sp_spell_holy now have an sp_holy parameter (instead of just holy), reserving holy for the chance of inflicting Holy Power on the Undead.
      • Had not realized that I had weakened Stone Skin when I made it mass - set the values to allow twice as much power as Divine Armor
    • WIFES.TXT - Removed sp_lead_unit_bat, sp_lead_unit_bat2, from Zombie Rina since these counters don't exist (sp_lead_unit_vampire, sp_lead_unit_vampire2 are the valid ones)
    • XEONA_BABIES.TXT - Fixed sp_addgold_chestt misspelling (sp_addgold_chest) for Octavia and Mutare Drake (thanks Windows 8!)
  • *.LOC - ***CHANGES TO LOC FILES ONLY AFFECT NEW GAMES***
    • Increased chance of:
      • Getting rare units
      • Unit generators (i.e. seeds, eggs, etc.)
      • Unit variability here and there.
    • If not specified then the ranges were not changed.
    • DARION_1_EMBRYOS.LOC (Greenwort)
      • Ghost Ship:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (3:10)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (1:3)
      • Pet Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (10:25)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Spider Eggs (3:10)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Snake Eggs (1:3)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (1:3)
        • Has the same probabilities of the above generators after finishing quest
      • Royal Thorn Shop:
        • Now has a chance to sell more (sometimes fewer) Thorn Seeds (100 -> 70:5:140)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Royal Thorns (1:2)
      • Milk Woman Shop now has a 10% chance to sell Royal Thorns (1)
      • Forester Shop:
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (10:25)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Spider Eggs (5:15)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Druids (5:15)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (20:5:50) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Spider Eggs (10:30) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Druids (10:30) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Royal Thorns (1:2) after finishing quest
      • Robber Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Spider Eggs (6:20)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Snake Eggs (2:6)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (2:6)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell either Pirates (50:100) or Sea Dogs (25:50)
      • Aron's Temple:
        • Now sells Inquisitors (20:40) after becoming a Baron
        • Now sells Inquisitors (75:5:150) after becoming an Earl
        • Now sells Inquisitors (400:50:800) after becoming a Lord
    • DARION_1_DUNGEON_1.EMBRYOS.LOC - Snake Trader now sells Snake Eggs (10:30)
    • DARION_2_EMBRYOS.LOC (Verlon Forest)
      • Shop at entrance to Verlon Forest:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (50:5:125)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (25:5:75)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Royal Thorns (1:2)
        • Now has a chance to sell more Griffins (5:10 -> 10:20)
      • River Farm:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (100:10:250)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (50:10:150)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (2:10)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorns and Thorn Warriors
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell a Level 1 Elf troop (Sprites or Lake Faeries) (75:5:150)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Royal Thorns (was 16.7%)
        • Now has a chance to sell more Royal Thorns (1 -> 2:4)
      • Dragon's Castle:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (50:10:150)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Spider Eggs (20:40)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
      • Druid's Shop:
        • Now sells Thorn Seeds (100:10:200)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:20)
        • Has a 10% Chance to sell Ent Seeds (1:3)
        • Now sells Druids (40:5:100)
        • Now sells either:
          • Sprites: 250:50:500
          • Lake Faeries: 250:50:500
          • Dryads: 100:25:250
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell either Griffins (20:5:100) or Royal Thorns (1:5)
      • Robber House:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Spider Eggs (50:5:100)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (5:20)
      • Viking Ship
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffins (10:5:50)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Druids (10:5:50) or Royal Thorns (2:5)
    • DARION_3_EMBRYOS.LOC (Marshan Swamp)
      • Tavern - now has a chance to sell more knights (2:5 -> 4:10)
      • Robber House:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (15:30)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (5:10)
      • Tomb (03):
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (30:5:60)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (10:20)
        • Now has a 33.3% chance to sell Undead Spiders (250:25:400)
      • Tomb (01):
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (30:5:60)
        • Now sells more Spider Eggs (10 -> 10:5:50)
        • Now has a 16.7% chance to sell Undead Spiders (250:25:400)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Cursed Zombies (50:5:100)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Cursed Ghosts (50:5:100)
      • Frogus Castle:
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (25:5:75)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Spider Eggs (30:5:60)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Snake Eggs (10:30)
        • Now has a 22.2% chance to sell Royal Thorns (3:10)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (50:10:150) after completing quest
        • Now sells Spider Eggs (60:10:120) after completing quest
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Snake Eggs (20:5:60) after completing quest
      • Bagaba Castle:
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Spider Eggs (45:5:75)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Snake Eggs (15:5:45)
        • Now sells Spider Eggs (90:10:150) after completing quest
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Snake Eggs (30:5:90) after completing quest
      • Furious Paladin:
        • Now has an 80% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (50:5:150) when dead
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (20:40) when dead
        • Undead Spiders (33% chance) moved to group of Skeleton Archers and Skeletons when dead
        • Cursed Ghosts (25% chance) added to second group (50:5:100) when dead
      • Witches (Martha's) Hut (01):
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (50:10:150)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Snake Eggs (10:30)
        • Now has a 33% chance of selling Royal Thorns (2:4)
      • Emenem's Castle:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (10:5:40)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (2:10)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell a Level 4 Undead Troop (10:20)
      • Witches (Chavakha's) Hut (03):
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Spider Eggs (45:5:90)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Snake Eggs (15:5:45)
    • DARION_4_EMBRYOS.LOC (Arlania)
      • Castle:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (40:80)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (50:5:100)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (2:10)
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (80:5:160) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (100:10:200) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (4:15) after finishing quest
      • Tavern
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:20)
        • Increased level 4 unit count by 5 times (i.e. 2:4 -> 10:20, 1:2 -> 5:10)
      • Viking Ship
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:25)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Griffins (25:5:100)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Either Druids (20:50) or Royal Thorns (2:5)
      • Harl:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (50:5:250)
        • Now has a chance to sell more Griffin Eggs (10 -> 10:30)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (100:10:500) after finishing quest
        • Now has a chance to sell more Griffin Eggs (30 -> 30:5:90) after finishing quest
      • Ghost Ship:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (25:5:75)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (5:10)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Vampires (10:30)
    • DEMON_1_EMBRYOS.LOC (Demonis)
      • Demon Tower (02) increase max of Level 3, 4 Demons (200 -> 400)
      • Baal's Castle:
        • Fire Spiders are now available (9999)
        • Scoffer Imps are now available (9999)
        • Cerberi and Demonesses are now separated and have a 75% chance of being available
        • Demons and Archdemons are now separated and have a 75% chance of being available
        • There is a 75% chance of getting a Level 2-4 Demon trooop (200:10:500)
        • There is another 75% chance of getting a Level 2-4 Demon trooop (200:10:500)
        • There is now a 50% chance of getting 10:30 more Archdemons
      • Building Demon (05)
        • There is now a 25% chance of getting 2:4 Level 5 Demon troops in the first slot
        • There is now a 7.7% chance of getting 2:4 Level 5 Demon troops in the second slot
      • Xeona's Castle:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Red Dragons Eggs (1:2)
        • Now always sells Red Dragons Eggs (2:4) after defeating Xeona
        • Scoffer Imps, Cerberi, and Demons broken out and have a 75% chance of being available after defeating Xeona
        • Fire Spiders and Imps have a 75% chance of being available (500:5:1000) after defeating Xeona
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell an additional Level 2-4 Demon troop (150:5:300) after defeating Xeona
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Archdemons (5:15) after defeating Xeona
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Red Dragons (5:15) after defeating Xeona
      • Wizard Tower - Priests changed to Inquisitors
    • ELLINIA_1_EMBRYOS.LOC (Magic Valley)
      • Vermeus's Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:30)
        • Priests changed to Inquisitors
        • Now has an 80% chance to sell Druids (200:5:300)
      • Dryad Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Sprites (500:100:2000)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Lake Faeries (500:100:2000)
        • Griffins changed to Ancient Ents (5:20)
      • Flower (01) Shop:
        • Increased number of possible Thorn Seeds (30:50 -> 250:125:750)
        • Always sells Dryads
        • Has a chance to sell either Druids & Werewolf Elves (instead of Dryads and Werewolf Elves)
      • Snake Trader - increased Snake Eggs (50 -> 50:5:200)
      • Werewolf Shop:
        • Increased Thorn Seeds (100:200 -> 200:50:500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:10)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Gray Wolves (2000:500:9000)
      • Mushroom Shop:
        • Snake Eggs increased (10 -> 25:5:50)
        • Spider Eggs increased (10 -> 50:10:100)
        • Thorn Seeds increased (50:100 -> 125:5:250)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Royal Thorns (20:5:60)
      • Unicorn Shop:
        • Now sells Thorn Seeds (125:25:750)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell either Sprites or Lake Faeries (500:100:2000)
      • Water Lily:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Sprites
        • Now always sells Lake Faeries
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell either Dragonflies (Lake & Fire), Sprites (both), or Thorns (both) (500:25:1500)
        • Now has a 50% to sell Dryads and Ents (was a 50% chance to sell either Dryads or Ents)
      • Dragonfly Farm:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (150:25:400)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (250:25:750)
        • Now always sells Lake Dragon Flies
        • Now always sells Fire Dragon Flies
        • Alternate slot is now between Sprites and Lake Faeries (removed Lake Dragon Flies)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Royal Thorns (15:5:45)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell either Ents (15:5:45) or Ancient Ents (5:10)
    • ELLINIA_1_LABIRINT_1.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Werewolf Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Snake Eggs (100:50:400)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Spider Eggs (200:25:1000)
      • Dragon Shop:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (2:10)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Red Dragon Eggs (2:10)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (2:10)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (2:10)
    • ELLINIA_1_LABIRINT_2.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Tomb (03) Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (500:50:2500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (100:25:250)
        • Now sells either Necromancers (100:40:300) or Black Knights (100:40:300)
      • Skaar's Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Red Dragon Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (1:5)
      • Unicorn Shop:
        • Now has a 50% change to sell Snake Eggs (400:25:800)
        • Now has a 50% change to sell Griffin Eggs (100:25:500)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (2:4)
      • Mushroom Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (1000:250:4000)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Spider Eggs (500:50:2500)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Snake Eggs (250:25:1000)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (25:5:100)
        • Now always sells Royal Thorns (75:10:300)
      • Pirate Shop - Footman changed to equal chance of Robbers and Marauders (600:30:1200)
      • Demon Shop:
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Fire Spiders (1000:40:2000)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Imps (1000:40:2000)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Scoffer Imps (1000:40:2000)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Cerberi (750:25:1500)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Demons (400:20:1200)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Archdemons (40:5:120)
      • Giant Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dragon Fly Eggs (500:125:2500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (2:5)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Red Dragon Eggs (2:5)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (2:5)
    • ELLINIA_1_LABIRINT_3.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Dragon Shop:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Red Dragon Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (1:5)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (1:5)
      • Dryad Shop:
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (1:2)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Sprites (1200:200:4800)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Lake Faeries (1200:200:4800)
        • Now always sells Dryads (400:80:800)
        • Now has a 50% chance of selling another Level 3 to 4 Elf Troop (200:40:400)
    • ELLINIA_2_EMBRYOS.LOC (Great Forest)
      • Neoka's Castle:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:25) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Sprites (2000:500:5000) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Lake Faeries (2000:500:5000) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dryads (500:250:2500) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Druids (400:200:2000) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Elves (200:100:1000) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Hunters (100:50:500) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Unicorns (100:50:500) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ents (50:25:250) after marrying Neoka
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ancient Ents (5:25) after marrying Neoka
      • Druid Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (500:100:2000)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:20)
        • Now always sells Druids (100:5:200)
        • Chance to sell Druids is now chance to sell Dryads (100:5:200)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Royal Thorns (50:5:100)
      • Mushroom Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (250:125:1500)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:20)
        • Increased number of possible Ents (40:60 -> 60:5:120)
      • Werewolf Shop:
        • Now always sells Gray Wolves (200:5:500), Bears (150:5:400), or Ancient Bears (100:5:300)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Werewolf Elves
        • Added additional unit slot that has a 50% chance to sell either Druids or Dryads (250:5:500)
      • Dryad Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:20)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Sprites (400:10:800)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Lake Faeries (400:10:800)
        • Now always sells Dryads (200:5:400)
        • Chance of Elves replaced with Druids (200:5:400)
        • Griffins replaced with Ents (10:25)
    • ELLINIA_3_EMBRYOS.LOC (Valley of a Thousand Rivers)
      • Castle:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:10)
        • Chance of either Sprites, Lake Faeries, or Dryads is now a 75% chance to sell all 3
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Druids (300:50:700)
        • Now always sells Ent Seeds (50:100) after killing Karador
        • Now always sells max Sprites, Lake Faeries, and Dryads (9999) after killing Karador
        • Chance of either Druids or Werewolf Elves is now always sell both after killing Karador
        • Chance of either Ents, Ancient Ents, or Unicorns is now always sell all 3 after killing Karador
      • Robber Shop - now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (50:5:200)
      • Pirate House
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (500:50:1000)
        • Replaced Thorn with Royal Thorn (15:5:30)
      • Water Lily Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (250:50:1000)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:30)
        • Now always sells Sprites
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Lake Fearies
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell either Dragonflies (Lake & Fire), Sprites (both), or Thorns (both) (500:25:1500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Dryads
        • Chance of Griffin replaced with Ancient Ent
        • Doubled number of possible Royal Thorns (10:15 -> 20:30)
        • Added chance of Druids (200:50:500)
      • Dryad Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (500:50:1000)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:30)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Sprites
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Lake Faeries
        • Now always sells Dryads
        • Chance of Dryad replaced with Druid
        • Chance of Lake Faery replaced with Lake Dragon Fly
      • Flower Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (500:50:1000)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:30)
        • Added additional 50% chance of getting either Royal Thorns (75:5:250), Ents (50:5:200), or Ancient Ents (25:50)
      • Green Dragon Shop now sells Green Dragon Eggs (15:30)
      • Unicorn Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (200:40:800)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:20)
        • Now has a 66.7% chance to sell Druids (300:50:700)
      • Elf Shop:
        • Now has an 80% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (250:50:1000)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (50:100)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (5:10)
        • Chance of Bowmen changed to Druids and number halved (1000:50:3000 -> 500:25:1500)
        • Chance of Footmen changed to Sprites
        • Chance of Robbers changed to Lake Faeries
      • Druid Shop:
        • Now always sells Druids
        • Chance of Druid changed to Dryad (100:10:300)
        • Added Lake Faeries to chance of unit list (1000:50:3000)
      • Elunium's Unicorn Shop:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (200:50:1000)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:40)
        • Now always sells Unicorns (300:50:1500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to either sell Dryads or Druids (300:50:1500)
        • Now has a 50% chance to either sell Ents (30:5:150) or Ancient Ents (5:30)
      • Beaulla's Shop:
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (200:50:800)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Ent Seeds (5:20)
        • Now always sells Sprites and Lake Faeries (250:5:500)
        • Now always sells Dryads (100:25:400)
        • Now has an 80% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (400:100:1600) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Ent Seeds (10:2:40) after finishing quest
        • Now always sells Sprites and Lake Faeries (1000:5:2500) after finishing quest
        • Now always sells Dryads (800:100:1600) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Level 5 Elf (Ancient Ents) troop (5:25) after finishing quest
    • ISLAND_1_EMBRYOS.LOC (Western Islands)
      • Pirate House Shop - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
      • Orc Embassy
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (20:40)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (40:5:80) after finishing quest
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Level 5 Orc troops (5:10) after finishing quest
      • Thorny Dog's Shop - now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15)
      • Pirate House (3 #1) Shop:
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (50:25:200)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
        • Now has a 22.2% chance to sell Royal Thorns (3:5)
      • Pirate House (3 #2) Shop - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
      • Pirate House (3 #3) Shop - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (4:8 )
      • Pirate House (3 #4) Shop:
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (4:12)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15) after finishing quest
      • Pirate House (4) Shop:
        • Now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:20) after finishing quest
      • Pirate House (3 #5) Shop
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:10)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:20) after finishing quest
      • Pirate House Shop
        • Increased number of possible Knights (3:5 -> 15:25)
      • Governer Thompson's Castle:
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (100:50:200)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:25)
        • Chance for Thorns changed to Royal Thorns (3:10)
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (100:50:400) after completing quest
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (10:50) after completing quest
        • Now sells max Robbers (9999) after completing quest
        • Now sells max Marauders (9999) after completing quest
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Griffins (100:25:300) after completing quest
      • House Shop (03)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:30)
        • Increased numbers of Knights (2:4 -> 10:20), Polar Bears (2:5 -> 10:25), and Griffins (15:40 -> 45:120)
    • ISLAND_2_EMBRYOS.LOC (Eastern Islands)
      • Cursed Pirate Shop - now has a 25% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:25)
      • Duke's Castle:
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (10:40) after killing Duke
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Griffins (50:5:100) after killing Duke
      • Pirate House (3) Shop - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15)
      • Barbarian Shop - now has a 40% chance to sell Griffins (25:5:150)
      • Ghost Ship:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (50:10:150)
        • Now has a chance to sell Undead Spiders (300:50:600)
        • Now sells an additional Level 2-3 Undead unit (50:10:300)
      • Underwater Ship:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (100:10:300)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (20:40)
        • Now has a chance to sell Undead Spiders (100:10:200)
        • Now sells an additional Level 1 Undead troop (200:20:400)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell an additional Level 3-4 Undead troop (25:5:100)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell an additional Level 3 Undead troop (50:10:200)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell an additional Level 4 Undead troop (25:5:100)
      • Viking Ship (01)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (10:25)
        • Now has a chance to sell Royal Thorns (3:20)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell either Druids (100:25:250) or Griffins (100:25:250)
      • Pirate Shop - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (5:15)
      • Pirate Shop (03 #1) - now has a 15% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (6:18 )
      • Pirate Shop (03 #2)
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Griffin Eggs (10:40)
        • Increased Knight (2:4 -> 10:20), Unicorn (3:5 -> 15:25), Griffin (30:150 -> 60:300), and Royal Thorns (2:5 -> 4:10)
    • KORDAR_DEMONROAD.EMBRYOS.LOC (Road to Demonis)
      • Dwarf Shop
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Thorn Seeds (200:50:2500)
        • Added chance of Royal Thorns (20:30)
    • KORDAR_DUNGEON_1.EMBRYOS.LOC (Lower Hadar)
      • Dwarf Tavern - now has a 50% chance to sell Spider Eggs (100:25:400)
    • MUROK_1.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Orc (01) Shop - Now has a 20% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (2:8 )
      • Odium Shop:
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Green Dragon Eggs (5:10)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Red Dragon Eggs (5:10)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Black Dragon Eggs (5:10)
    • UNDEAD_1.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Vampire Shop:
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (200:20:400)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Vampire Graves (50:10:100)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (1:2)
        • Now has a 66.7% chance to sell either Black Knights or Necromancers (20:10:100)
      • Tomb (03):
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (250:25:500)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Vampire Graves (20:5:50)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (1:2)
      • Tomb (01):
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (200:50:600)
        • Now has a 30% chance to sell Vampire Graves (25:5:60)
        • Now has a 10% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (1:2)
      • Black Tower:
        • Now has a 90% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (100:50:800)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Vampire Graves (60:5:120)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (2:5)
      • Dead House (02):
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (40:10:160)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Vampire Graves (10:2:40)
      • Dead Temple (01):
        • Now has a 60% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (80:10:200)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Vampire Graves (20:5:50)
      • Ghost Ship:
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (50:5:150)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Vampire Graves (20:2:60)
      • Barbarian Shop - now has a 25% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (20:5:100)
    • UNDEAD_2.EMBRYOS.LOC
      • Karador's Castle:
        • Now sells Skeleton Graves (400:100:1600)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Vampire Graves (100:10:200)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (10:25)
        • Chance for Skeleton Archers, Cursed Ghosts, and Cursed Zombies is to always sell those troops
        • Chance for Bone Dragons or Black Knights is to always sell those troops
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Skeletons (1000:100:9000)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Undead Spiders (1000:100:9000)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Zombies (1000:100:9000)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Ghosts (1000:100:9000)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Vampires (500:50:2500)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Ancient Vampires (150:30:400)
        • Now has a 75% chance to sell Necromancers (150:30:400)
      • Werewolf Shop - now has a 66.7% chance to sell Gray Wolves (1000:100:9000)
      • Zelbarra's Shop:
        • Now has an 80% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (150:50:600)
        • Now has a 40% chance to sell Vampire Graves (50:5:100)
        • Now has a 20% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (1:3)
      • Dead House (02):
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (80:10:160)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Vampire Graves (15:5:80)
      • Vampire Shop:
        • Now has a 90% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (200:50:700)
        • Now has a 50% chance to sell Vampire Graves (50:10:150)
        • Now has a 25% chance to sell Bone Dragon Eggs (2:4)
        • Now has a 66.7% chance to sell Necromancers (40:20:200)
Whew! Long list!

If you have any problems playing this update, please let me know and thanks for trying out my mod!

/C\/C\

Please see the first or last post for the download link - thanks!

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 01-27-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update
Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

great i test your mod i begin a new game in impossible
Old 01-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Unfortunately, I can't get this to work.

1) Start new game
2) Enter Training area
3) Attempt to save or talk to Richard = crash to desktop

It doesn't matter which hero I use, nor whether I rename the hero.

I was able to test an earlier version of the mod very thoroughly, so I'm a bit stumped as to what is happening. I uninstalled your mod and the game runs normally.

Any suggestions?

Running version 1.7, build 35.234, H3B: B2013-01-26

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: kb.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 562b029a
Fault Module Name: kb.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 562b029a
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0243b193
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Old 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Critical Update V2013-01-27

***EDIT***

I've found a critical error with this version. If you started a new game with this version and want to marry Neoka, there is a strong possibility that the game will crash because of an error in the unit list when marrying her.

The error is that I specified "druids" instead of "druid" in the unit shop list and so it is looking for DRUIDS.ATOM. So the fix (provided below) is to copy DRUID.ATOM to DRUIDS.ATOM and put it into the mods folder. This is what is included in the ZIP file.

You can then marry Neoka, but don't buy the DRUIDS.ATOM units (their picture will be blank). This is the only way I can fix this problem since the unit shop data is in the save game file. You can continue your game after this (this is exactly what I've done) with Neoka and everything should be okay.

If you restart your game with the newer release, this problem is fixed.

I'm hoping that there are no more of these crashing type errors, but I'll do my best to review the changes I made to the *.LOC files and look for errors that might cause a crash during certain events.

***EDIT***

Okay I've found the problem and fixed it.

I want to apologize for releasing the mod in that state, I guess I got in too much of a hurry to release it last night.

Okay, the error was I had incorrectly implemented a couple of the Griffin Egg possibilities in ISLAND_1.EMBRYOS.LOC. Those errors have been fixed!

I also added one more change that I had forgotten to implement and that was to give the Necromancer Dwarf a chance to sell Skeleton Graves and Vampire Coffins.

Here is the detailed list of changes:

Version: Beta 2013-01-27 - ***CRITICAL UPDATE***
  • *.LOC
    • ISLAND_1_EMBRYOS.LOC (Western Islands) - ***CRASH TO DESKTOP*** fixed error of Griffin Eggs improperly implemented (thanks to Sir Whiskers for pointing this out!)
    • KORDAR_2.EMRYOS.LOC (Kordar)
      • Now has a 50% chance to sell Skeleton Graves (30:60)
      • Now has a 25% chance to sell Vampire Coffins (10:25)
  • *.LUA
    • SPECIAL_ATTACKS.LUA
      • ***BUG*** Fixed duration being string in special_bless_attack (thanks Windows 8!)
Short list for a change!

Thanks again to Sir Whiskers for promptly listing the problem!

I've removed the update since it includes a crashing problem, but provide a temporary fix here:
Attached Files
File Type: zip fix_neoka_crash.zip (2.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by MattCaspermeyer; 02-10-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Removed Link Due to New Update, but provide fix for Neoka Crash
Old 01-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
Okay I've found the problem and fixed it.
Yep, the mod works now. Thanks.

I'm not sure the creature containers are working as intended. I modified the hero.txt file to add some to my start and none showed any variability (no twins, no different results). To further test, I tried:
1) after finding/buying several in Greenwort
2) after traveling to a new area on the first island

But the results didn't change.

Thorn Seed = Thorn Hunter (or Royal Thorn, if using multiple)
Dragonfly Egg = Fire Dragonfly
Spider Egg = Venomous Spider
Snake Egg = Snake
Coffin = Skeleton
Carved Coffin = Vampire
Old 01-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Try this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Whiskers View Post
Yep, the mod works now. Thanks.
Thank goodness!

Quote:
I'm not sure the creature containers are working as intended. I modified the hero.txt file to add some to my start and none showed any variability (no twins, no different results). To further test, I tried:
1) after finding/buying several in Greenwort
2) after traveling to a new area on the first island

But the results didn't change.

Thorn Seed = Thorn Hunter (or Royal Thorn, if using multiple)
Dragonfly Egg = Fire Dragonfly
Spider Egg = Venomous Spider
Snake Egg = Snake
Coffin = Skeleton
Carved Coffin = Vampire
I've been getting variability, but can you do me a favor and add, say, 10 Spider Eggs and 10 Snake Eggs to your HERO.TXT and then start a new game and try to use them, but only 1 at a time and 1 after another.

So use only 1 egg at a time and let me know if it is the same every time.

I actually was using the code that they had setup for this, but there wasn't variability and so I changed it and it seemed like it was working, but I'm still using a part of the original code that doesn't quite seem totally random to me.

So try that, note that for twins the possibility is really low (3% for Dragons and 6% for Griffins).

/C\/C\
Old 01-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
I've been getting variability, but can you do me a favor and add, say, 10 Spider Eggs and 10 Snake Eggs to your HERO.TXT and then start a new game and try to use them, but only 1 at a time and 1 after another.

So use only 1 egg at a time and let me know if it is the same every time.

I actually was using the code that they had setup for this, but there wasn't variability and so I changed it and it seemed like it was working, but I'm still using a part of the original code that doesn't quite seem totally random to me.

/C\/C\
I performed such testing in my first game and no variability/twins after using a couple hundred containers. However...

I started a new game and some of the containers gave different results (fire spiders, lake dragonflies). I started a third game, and again some containers gave different results (skeleton archers). But within a specific game, the results never varied.

So, it appears the random function is working fine when the game starts. I suspect it will also kick in whenever I find a container (not buy). That would match what I saw in AP/CW, where modifications to the Item_Monster file would not take until I found a container of the type I had modded. If that's the case, then I would guess that the random value is being saved in the game and not changing until certain trigger events.

I'll keep testing the containers at various points to see if they change within the same game and let you know.

Last edited by Sir Whiskers; 01-28-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

Question Interesting...

Quote:
I performed such testing in my first game and no variability/twins after using a couple hundred containers. However...
Right. You must either reacquire the container or restart.

Quote:
I started a new game and some of the containers gave different results (fire spiders, lake dragonflies). I started a third game, and again some containers gave different results (skeleton archers). But within a specific game, the results never varied.
Hmmm... I've been experiencing different results here, but I was level 6 (unsure if that matters) after starting a new game with the new variants.

I used 22 Spider Eggs (1 at a time) and I was able to get each type of unit (although the percentages didn't appear to match the percentages that I have listed). I also got a pretty good split between Thorns and Thorn Warriors (biased towards Thorn Warriors) when I used 12 seeds individually. I only had 2 Skeleton Graves, but got one of each and 3 Vampire Coffins and 2 instances of Vampires and 1 of Ancient Vampires.

Quote:
So, it appears the random function is working fine when the game starts. I suspect it will also kick in whenever I find a container (not buy). That would match what I saw in AP/CW, where modifications to the Item_Monster file would not take until I found a container of the type I had modded. If that's the case, then I would guess that the random value is being saved in the game and not changing until certain trigger events.
When I was testing initially in TL, buying the container reset the item's item parameter list and allowed the objuse_spawn_troop function to work on the new data therein. I'm not sure if they've changed this in AP/CW, but to me it shouldn't matter whether you pick one up or buy in TL.

Incidentally, if you don't restart a new game, and you use the item, the new item parameters will not show up when using the objuse_spawn_troop function. The item parameter data is only refreshed when reacquiring the item, hence why it doesn't work with a current save. Believe it or not, that function was already setup for random functions, but as you so astutely note it only changed with each new game (as they were using the Game.Mutate function which is a random function, but only for each game). There is another function, diap that is in LOGIC_HERO.LUA that is used for certain hero things and that's what objuse_spawn_troop is set up to use. The number I'm sending to diap is random (Game.Random( 1, total_prob)), but diap also uses Game.Mutate.

So therein may be the issue, I may try to use another of their built-in random selection functions as it seems that I need to work on this part of the code more.

Quote:
I'll keep testing the containers at various points to see if they change within the same game and let you know.
Well that sounds great! I'll keep fiddling, too, and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this!

/C\/C\