Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 02-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Default 4.13.3m Debugging

[PERHAPS A BUG]

Flying the U2 VS LMB. With 2 Cargo Parachutes attached.

If you release 1 (bomb mode single) you will be thrown into a violent flat spin.

Either:

1. This is awesome I love it (and I agree here).

or

2. Oops. Is this a bug?

That is all.
Attached Files
File Type: zip spin_cargo.zip (171.1 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Tolwyn; 02-02-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Approved Member

not really ... try to drop one of two fab 250 on R5 ... will get some similar effect

Old 02-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

I get it. I think it's AWESOME and realistic. Hence the way I put my post in. I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
not really ... try to drop one of two fab 250 on R5 ... will get some similar effect
Old 02-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

hm.. that is odd... just saw your track .... need to check why is that...

Old 02-02-2017, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

- Visual bug on the SB 2M-103 series 96. From the cockpit the player can see an aerial mast and wire mounted on the windscreen frame, but it is not visible in the external view.

- Also, the SB 2M-103 series 201 and 221, external view does not show the aerial wire running from the mast to the tail.

- Maybe a bug. Destruction of the player's aircraft when hitting the ground is now tied to the Realistic Landing difficulty setting rather than the Vulnerability setting as it previously was.

- Maybe a bug. Now no longer able to break the aircraft (wings break off) by exceeding max airspeed limits. Can only be done by applying lots of G-force with G-Force limits on in difficulty settings.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Approved Member

Sadly I have to report a bug.

Something is terribly wrong with the Bf-110D FM! The plane is extremely sluggish, particularly during take off. I highly doubt this was the case in RL.

I even did a small test. I compared the Bf-110D with default loadout to a ridiculously heavily loaded He-111H11 (2x 1800kg bombs + 100% fuel), and I actually found taking off with the Heinkel much easier, even without using flaps! The Bf-110 needed almost the whole runway, while the 111 needed around 2/3 only. After dropping the bombs, it also turned far better then the 110.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaunt1 View Post
Sadly I have to report a bug.

Something is terribly wrong with the Bf-110D FM! The plane is extremely sluggish, particularly during take off. I highly doubt this was the case in RL.

I even did a small test. I compared the Bf-110D with default loadout to a ridiculously heavily loaded He-111H11 (2x 1800kg bombs + 100% fuel), and I actually found taking off with the Heinkel much easier, even without using flaps! The Bf-110 needed almost the whole runway, while the 111 needed around 2/3 only. After dropping the bombs, it also turned far better then the 110.
it's a challenge to takeoff with full loadout fuel and bombs ... and in our test session we make it ... there huge fuel tank ...

Old 02-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

have found the following issues, maybe not bugs but I thought it was worth mentioning:
1, U2VS has lost its flare load outs, this means any older missions made before 413.3 will now have an empty default U2VS in the mission, so no flares. U2LNB has that load out so the simple short term fix is for the mission builder/user to use FMB to change the planes name in the mission and problem solved. perhaps this can be reintroduced in an upcoming hot fix etc.
2. U2Vs has skis based on using a winter map, quite nice if your on a snowy runway but on a long concrete runway it is not needed.
U2LNB does not have skies so no problems there.

I have also noticed this with the new Bf110 planes; there is a load out for the C4B variant that has AB 250 cluster bombs, none of the Bf110E and F planes has them, yet they have a quite varied load out of other types of bombs.

SB series, if a mission was made using the earlier SB with oval engines it had underwing racks, now that it does not, any older missions made carrying cluster bomb pods etc will have to be re done.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Approved Member

Hello, not a bug, maybe only a refuse (or possibly I'm wrong):
in I-153M63 skin folder there is a custtomization file with cecksum references, but not skin, nor a void

btw, thank you for new default skins in mig, I-153 ecc...
Old 02-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Approved Member

I think it's either just missing the Void.bmp skin, or you can use the other I-153 void for this one. the customization file is there for the internalized skins in the *.sfs file and should be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr View Post
Hello, not a bug, maybe only a refuse (or possibly I'm wrong):
in I-153M63 skin folder there is a custtomization file with cecksum references, but not skin, nor a void

btw, thank you for new default skins in mig, I-153 ecc...