Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
It's a well-known rule of adventuring that while male heroes wear full-body armor, females need to wear thongs and chain mail bikinis that barely cover their body. Heck, in some games the same armor will cover much less when equipped by a female hero then when a male wears it! Yet, it provides the same protection...

Obviously, this is magical armor. (If your read Vixine, they make fun of this quite often).
If you wear less, the enemy has a 30% chance of missing you.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

@BluePhoenix, if the made a movie, it would be mostly of the first game because of the male protagonist, although depending of the producer they could go with a more "risky" edition: King's Bounty: Un-armored Princess.

@ckdamascus; so she has a sucubbus ability

In general Katauri has done what everybody else has: Grown chicks get a number of clothes/armor inversely proportional to their sex value.

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
If you wear less, the enemy has a 30% chance of missing you.
Of course! The Beauty skill makes perfect sense. I know it'd work on me.

Btw, If you have seen Heroes of Might and Magic Online - for that game (bad as it is), the chinese developers had the idea to make a lot of the HOMMIII monsters into females... so now Monks/Zealots, Gogs/Magogs, Genie/Master Genie, Efreets/Efreet Sultans and even Wights/Wraiths are female... Oh yeah, Water Elementals too. And man, they look great. Heck, that game even made Harpy Hags sexy. (Which makes the 'hag' word quite odd attached to them...)
Old 09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Now this thread is becoming a discussion based on our favorites chicks from KB and showing just how lecherous old men we are (especially me but not that old) XD.

@BB; that's true. The MMO has a lot of chicks now and they are hot. Need and artbook of it quickly.

P.S: Messages to Katauri: More females units! XD

P.S.2: That game also has a Royal Griffin (heresy) but it is not as cool as the king bounty one (looks like a common griffin XD)

Last edited by onepiece; 09-28-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
P.S: Messages to Katauri: More females units! XD
Actually, that's a good point. There's an item (Perhaps an item set) which gives a bonus to female troops, but I can think of three (Seductress and two types of Fairy). Maybe some female guardswomen?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Approved Member

I'd prefrer Anga's Ruby instead of more female monsters. I mean units. That ring was the main reason to use them in KBTL. Of course sight of female troops kicking ass of priest of any religion is worth something on its own
Old 09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

Sadly most of the female units are just for support or strategy according to your gameplay (dryads for elves and thorns and demoness for demon or teleport units to your tanks).
Anga's ruby is quite bad because there are too few females and most people wont benefit from it.

@DW; you forgot the dryads. Maybe a dragon tamer? With dragon voice (+1 moral to dragons)

Last edited by onepiece; 09-28-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece View Post
Sadly most of the female units are just for support or strategy according to your gameplay (dryads for elves and thorns and demoness for demon or teleport units to your tanks).
Anga's ruby is quite bad because there are too few females and most people wont benefit from it.
My brother was able to beat whole KBTL with only female units and inquisitors. Sometimes he was changing one type of fairies for something else, like demons. Of course he have been using this strategy since obtaining Anga's Ruby. Fairies are killers because of their damage-to-leadership ratio. Bless helps. Dryads summon stacks of cannon fodders, which can multiply thanks to corpses of fallen warriors. The typical opening was flying with fairies to the most dangerous enemy and whacking him. Faries have no retaliation After that most of enemies were killing fairies. Next round, after spending some moves (and using farires again) he was casting Time Back on fairies with rage spirit. I saw this team to beat final dragons, so I know it was possible to use females only (plus inquis) to beat the game. Without Anga's Ruby the fariries, demonesses and others are bit to slow and to weak to make it comfortably.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Now that's an interesting strategy. I don't remember using Time back on TL (and now I'm starting to regret it XD). The only problem was how to develop your spirits back then (although since Reaper was the most useful, that's a bad excuse).

My basic strategy was royal snakes plus frog wife (if I had know how useful time back was, now I would be so happy)

...But we still need more female units!

Last edited by onepiece; 09-29-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:37 AM
Approved Member

No Time Back? What WERE you using? By the end of the game, Zerock and Sleem became useless in every of my walkthrough (except Glot Armor, of course), and I was only using Reaper and Lina. Time Back was essential for me not to lose any Bone/Black dragons.