Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 01-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

I'm sorry for that. However, before you purchase any game, you should read the recommended specs for the game, not the minimal specs. Many people fall for this. This game (and many others) just doesn't cut the minimal specs, as you can see from the many postings of problem with people running less then the Rec. Specs. I learned this many years ago after spending money on games that would not work on my computer. It only took me 3 games or so to figure it out after educating myself to never falling for it again.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:26 AM
Registered Member

I downloaded a 1 hour trial version that I found online of this game (I guess some companies make games as a trial) and before the game started it showed a window saying that my computer meets the minimum requirements
Old 02-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas_dude82 View Post
I downloaded a 1 hour trial version that I found online of this game (I guess some companies make games as a trial) and before the game started it showed a window saying that my computer meets the minimum requirements
That good right
Old 02-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I am not aware of any 1 hour trial version offered or authorized by 1C for Rig ‘n’ Roll. I’m telling you that your system can’t handle the game without a multitude of problems. Your CPU Speed is way off the mark. If you want to buy it, after your trial, that’s your business, and your money. However, don’t complain afterwards that it doesn’t work.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

It may not be authorized by 1C but there has been other games (without a trial, just full game) that some companies have made to a trial game (kind of like a demo of the full game but limit to 1 hour)..and it is the game
Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
It may not be authorized by 1C but there has been other games (without a trial, just full game) that some companies have made to a trial game (kind of like a demo of the full game but limit to 1 hour)..and it is the game
Trial games regardless of where you get them are illegal unless authorized by the publishers of the games in question. Maybe we can resolve this issue if you told me the name of site you got your trial version from, and I’ll find out if 1C authorized it as a re-seller of Rig ‘n’ Rol. If not, then it’s illegal, and may result in copyright violations.

That being said, let’s get back on topic. Feel free to PM me for further discussions on this matter.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Is this computer good?

Hey, I bought rig n roll about 4-3 months ago from steam. I didn't have a good computer for it, so I kinda wasted my 30 dollars. So, I'm getting a new computer soon cause my old desktop crashed and wont start now. Hoping to get it repaired soon. Anyways please tell me if this computer is good so I can buy it before the sale price is over :/

Click here for computer online page.

Specs:
Ram: 6GB
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Hard Drive Size: 1 TB
Processor Brand: AMD
Processor Series: Phenom II
Hard Drive Detail: 1TB 7200rpm SATA hard drive
Processor Cache Size: 2MB L2 cache + 6MB shared
Installed Memory DIMMs: 3 x 2048MB
Optical Drive Detail: SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe Technology
Processor Bus (MHz): 4000MHz system bus
Optical Drive Write Speed: 16X
Wireless Compatibility: 802.11b/g/n WLAN
Processor Speed (GHz): 2.93GHz
Graphics Brand/ Model: ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics
Graphics Memory: Up to 2439MB
Memory Type: PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM
Graphics Type: Integrated
Chipset: AMD 785G Chipset
Processor: VISION Technology Premium with an AMD Phenom II 840T Quad-Core Processor

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-12-2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Judging from what I see, you should have no problem. Just make sure your CPU speed is 3.0GHz., or above. Inspite of what the specs are listed for this game, it is a very heavy CPU hog, and not fully optimizesd with many memory leaks. 1C failed in this aspect of reporting system specs. They are way off the mark.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-14-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

So USA Trucker my question is my dad is giveing me his computer and its a dual core 3.2 GHz and i think he said he over clocked it but not sure how he did it i think he downloaded something but anyways it has 8gig of memory installed will have a 1tb hard drive and will have a Nivda 9800GT 1gig will this computer be able to run it? btw it has windows Vista

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-19-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckerguy82 View Post
So usatrucker my question is my dad is giveing me his computer and its a dual core 3.2 GHz and i think he said he over clocked it but not sure how he did it i think he downloaded something but anyways it has 8gig of memory installed will have a 1tb hard drive and will have a Nivda 9800GT 1gig will this computer be able to run it? btw it has windows Vista
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

It should. The olny thing I might question is Windows Vista, only because when I had it, it ran a little sluggish for this game. Windows 7 improved the game performance for me. Other than that, I see no problem.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-19-2011 at 04:01 PM.