Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

Default Problems with rain

I bought the game for 2 days ago, when a start a game, when it rains i can se it rain, after a while i can see the drops on the road, and after more a while it shows on the window, but not that much in screens so you can hardle see out, and the sky is clear, i have all the settings in high, and the settings so it will show rain drops..what are the problem?????????
when i start the game mode when you will competion with other trucks it rains in the beginning and then it is like in the pictures,
you must have the wipers on to see out and its water on the road, but after 3-10 min its no rain at all at the window, but it rain heavle..sorry for my english, i am from sweden.. come on the game should work after nerly 7 years..Please help..

My system spec:

intel q9550 2,83 gzh
4 gig ram
nvidia gtx 260
and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

After about 10 min in the campage the rain showed up in the window and the road, it looks nice, but it´s not that much on the window
so i cant se out, like i have been seing in pictures, it´s was day when it rains, does that have something with it? i want so i must have the wipers on to see out.

Last edited by bobie81; 12-05-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Approved Member

Same Here. Changed graphic card to Radeon HD4850 512MB, and rain does not appear!
Old 12-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Change the settings or something?! Go try and figure it out of no one replies
Old 12-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Approved Member

Speaking of weather.... Has anyone played in the snow yet, and if so can you provide a video link? I have seen most of the videos, but thus far no snow.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Speaking of weather.... Has anyone played in the snow yet, and if so can you provide a video link? I have seen most of the videos, but thus far no snow.
They said weather will be realistic. So, if we can see snow, it wont be at the beginning of the campaign, due it's summer! So, while we do the campaign, it should turn to december and if it would be realistic, the weather would be messed up and maybe we see snow.
There are texture files that say there must be snow.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr luder View Post
They said weather will be realistic. So, if we can see snow, it wont be at the beginning of the campaign, due it's summer! So, while we do the campaign, it should turn to december and if it would be realistic, the weather would be messed up and maybe we see snow.
There are texture files that say there must be snow.
Isn't there a free play mode?
Old 12-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

The campaign is the free play mode as far as I know. You can do or not the missions proposed to you
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Approved Member

Well from what i can tell after playing the game for (64 days ingame) ,it started to rain and its raining...still -_- , even still the weather forecast ingame from what i can understand its taken from 4 weather stations in the area and the forecast is bleak more RAIN ...anyway im in mid spring ( ingame and to be honest the weather isnt as nice and sunny as when the game started. )

So from what i can tell , form my experience in story mode the weather is somewhat dynamic its been raining for 3 days now non stop although not at the same intensity i noticed im using max settings ingame, the snow in rnr is like rain if you pause the game you can see the tiny snow flakes , other than that you dont actually see snow on the road surface only some textures on hills/mountains.

Last edited by plolq; 12-09-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Wink Other problems

Here you can talk about other problems you have with the game.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Question Game Runs Too Fast

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem with Rig n Roll but all of a sudden the game began to run extremely fast like 200 FPS, firstly only from the in-cab view and 5 minutes later from any view. I know this is a common problem with older games being played on new computers but Rig n Roll?

Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this in Rig n Roll? Or is this problem just expressing the extremely long development time?