Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I have G25 too. I was wondering about the clutch. If you go from 1st to 3rd or 4th, do you hear the transmission grind like in real life indicating the obvious?
Lol, don't count on it buddy. There's nowhere near that much detail or realism in this game
Old 12-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Lol, don't count on it buddy. There's nowhere near that much detail or realism in this game
Actually, I had some PM's that indicated it does, as long as you program it correctly, but I'll wait until January to see, when the game comes to the US.

Thanks anyway.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Approved Member

It doesn't even have proper engine sound so I'd be very surprised if they had bothered to put in a grinding sound. None of the vids I've seen so far had it.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
It doesn't even have proper engine sound so I'd be very surprised if they had bothered to put in a grinding sound. None of the vids I've seen so far had it.
The videos can be a little deceiving, but I do enjoy watching them. There is no way to know about speed jumping from a video. The people that PM'd me have played it with G25, and I see no reason to doubt them. What would they have to gain? I will eventually find out for myself.

Do you have a G25? If you do, what is your experience with it in the game? If not, then the point seems mute.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-05-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Approved Member

There are only 5 until 6 gears and you only need the clutch for shifting... So much about realism.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

can some one post witch settings he have in the logitech profiler and in the game please
Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroges View Post
can some one post witch settings he have in the logitech profiler and in the game please
This is quite a problem. RNR has a lousy taste in my FF. I'm trying to setup two days and I'm always satisfied. I used to playing hardcore simulations, and the RnR FF I can not get used to. Moreover, the game does not use the G25 full 900 °. Steering wheel after take-off apart. Setup is just the addition of linearity and ill effect FF. This is inadequate for precise control and function....
Old 12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Moreover, the game does not use the G25 full 900 °.
I thought I read somewhere that the game would support 900° steering wheels. How much rotation does it support then?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I thought I read somewhere that the game would support 900° steering wheels. How much rotation does it support then?
It is the strange solution. Setting G25 on my 900 degrees, but the game responds as follows:

Ingame setting has only 2 settings. Strength of response and linearity.

Set up ingame linearity to 100% (the steering wheel is too sensitive.) = Total ingame turning the steering wheel turns around 810 degrees

Set up ingame linearity to 0% (steering wheel has a central position about 180° dead zone) = total ingame turning the steering wheel turns around 880 degrees

It is never full 900 degrees and do not understand why as the degree depending on the setting lenearity??? This is unusual and uncomfortable ....

RNR does not support game controllers connected to the PC at the same time once. The problem is a configuration controller. Option is primarily keyboard settings + only one controller. Unable to set other remaining controllers. Even not choose to be the main and secondary. RNR shows the keyboard + controller ID in the first game drivers.
The second thing is that they are selected on default action on all controllers (acceleration, brake, left, right) and when I delete these events and restart the game again automatically entered standard setting ......

Correct:
Able to set all the game controllers while connected to the PC. Delete automatically selected on the action for each controllers. (((Only the G25 steering wheel I used to manage! Remaining controllers for the remaining events. Such as lights, flashers, ........ etc)

In the settings menu: Missing Indicators spins the wheel and dead zone (I can not verify the changes I made)
Acceleration indicators, brake clutch. Set the pedals is completely missing. There is no possibility of linearity pedals and dead zone set .......

Correct wrong FF and full 900 °. Clutch works too strange. Does not work at start the vehicle. Works both mutations between manual and semi-automatic gearbox ....

TrackIR: Support is not. Does not work!

And so I could continue. What developers did 8 years I ask??

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-16-2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Approved Member

The G25 isnt very well used you can change to the next gear you want without a gearchange in game until you dip the clutch wich is total unrealistic dunno if its just me but has anybody else tried it yet