Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 12-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Software Issues

This is the place to discuss problems concerning software.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

I have just updated my computer to Windows 7 (64bit). Does anyone have any kind of issues with this that I need to know about before I purchase RNR in January??

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-10-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

I think you also can learn a lot from the forums of other games like GTA IV.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn324 View Post
I think you also can learn a lot from the forums of other games like GTA IV.
It would be nice if you quoted, or ref. to what, or whom you are talking about. Otherwise this sound like riff-raff.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Registered Member

i have also running windows 7 64bit and have no problems with the game
Old 03-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

I just purchased the Russian version, n i am having a couple problems installing the BIN files. Could anyone give me any input as to what I should be doing?

If you download from 1C, you must have experience with installing BIN files. Use yuPlay for a much easier interface. U can use your bank or credit card. It uses the websites downloader to download, and creates much more ease. As soon as the file downloads, it installs onto your computer. It costs 17 bucks plus tax.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-23-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Can someone who has Windows 7 and bought R'n'R English version, tell me can you now save the game. I'm currently on XP and planning to move to 7 that's why i'm asking. Because I heard russian version CAN save on XP and cannot on Vista/7?

Se7en

Last edited by Se7en; 07-14-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

The Russian version CAN save games on any supported OS. Who do you think we are?
If you've played pirated version that couldn't save a game on Vista or 7 doesn't mean that legal one can't.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Damn man i bought the Russian and the English one. I DO NOT pirate games. I never tried to install RU version on Vista/7. That's what im asking. I saw alot of complaints about russian version that cant save on Vista/7. And i saw people on YT that have cr*cked versions of the game and can't save, and can't buy office branches, and I can both but on xp. I have an friedns on other forum (3dartpol forum) and he has the RU version also, and cant save on vista/7 too!
Quote:
Who do you think we are?
There isnt any need to yell. Did I say in my post above that i have an illegal verison of the game? No i did not!

Se7en
Old 05-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Damn man i bought the Russian and the English one. I DO NOT pirate games. I never tried to install RU version on Vista/7. That's what im asking. I saw alot of complaints about russian version that cant save on Vista/7. And i saw people on YT that have cr*cked versions of the game and can't save, and can't buy office branches, and I can both but on xp. I have an friedns on other forum (3dartpol forum) and he has the RU version also, and cant save on vista/7 too!

There isnt any need to yell. Did I say in my post above that i have an illegal verison of the game? No i did not!

Se7en
Yes, I have Window7 Ultimate 64bit. I have about 40 saved RnR games now, so you shouldn't have a problem when you switch over. Also, I have seen many complaints about the save issue with regards to the Russian version. I can only assume that the Hotfix for the Russian game took care of that issue. It doesn't mean you pirated the game.