Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

http://www.wmtransfer.com/

And then you can buy RnR.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11298

First you go here.

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/5661754/

You register, then you buy the game. Download it, and then install it, then you click on Run the game. It takes you to the website where you can download the "make RnR run file". Then you install this file, and enter the activation code.

Then you can run the game.

The game costs 500 rubles or $17.33.

You can pay for the game using master card or visa, or jcb, or dcl. You can also use webmoney or the online 1c gift card. The other services are over text messaging and only apply to people who live in Russia.

I hope this helps, if you have any problems please ask in this thread. Do not PM me.

http://www.wmtransfer.com/

Its in english. Create an account and then use the account to buy the game. You will probably have to transfer your money to the webmoney account first.

I have no clue where you guys keep your money. Personally I have master and visa credit cards.

You can use webmoney to transfer money from paypal to webmoney. Its easy and the information is in English. Please read.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-13-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

And there is my question. How I can transfer my money from PayPal to WebMoney?

BUT HOW????

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-13-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Approved Member

How?! I wanna try!! But tell us how!!
Old 11-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Approved Member

Dont trust those russians, its a trick.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

I got PayPal.

so how to transfer money?
Old 11-26-2009, 09:49 PM
bakingcookies

Yeah that's shady, I hope your parents slap you for using their credit card for that site.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Lol what, no paypal and you have to understand Russian if you want to use a regular credit card? That's a complete "FAIL" IMO. Paypal is easily THE most used online payment method in the entire world. The game developers don't seem to be very interested in attracting customers. Do you know how many people will just pirate the game instead of buying it because of this? It's not that difficult to enable people to pay via Paypal, either. Very bad move, IMO.
It's not that difficult to put the games in their download store both russian and english too.. These russian, I'll never understand them ^^
Old 11-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

Somenone please buy me the game!!!!! I will pay you not 17 dollar, but 20 dollars (on PayPal)! Really please! If someone want to do it please write me private message.

// edit: Now I will pay u 23 dollars.

Someone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me! I dont wanna be warez man and I wanna pay for this and I CANT!!!! 1C Company why are u doing this???????????

Thanks for help

Please huys just help me. Its not hard for u. Buy it for me I dont know via Visa card, webmoney I dont care, but please buy it for me. I will pay u 20 dollars via PayPal. I M NOT CHEATER! Really please.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-13-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Approved Member

Guys I found a way to do this. Its not easy to transfer money from Paypal to webmoney but its possible.

You will have to pay a fee which is 20% of the amount you want to transfer. If you want to transfer $20 lets say, it will be $5 fee for processing. So the game will cost you $17.33 + $5.00 = $22.33

It sucks I know. I will look for other options, but most options have a fee. If you want to do this, this is how you do it.

http://www.exchange-on-line.com/paypalen.html

Also don't blame 1C company. The Russian version of the game is meant to be bought in Russia and countries of former soviet union. Webmoney is a Russian company.

I am very thankful that they accept master and visa cards, or else I would not be able to buy it. Most of the world has a master or visa credit card, so actually 1C cares about its customers.

Found more websites that do this.

http://www.megastock.com/Resources.aspx?gid=2&det=1

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-13-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Merged postings in one.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Be patient , and try to buy yourself...

If you can't than just wait for English version which will be sold via Steam and can be paid with PayPal...
Closed Thread