Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 05-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

Please check the forum before posting. All save issues are here, not the "Police, and AI Problems" thread. BJorn324, a couple of postings back had the same problem, and resolved it. There may be some other postings in this thread addressing the same issues with other remedies. I've never had the problem, so I couldn't assist you. Sorry.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Cool Saving a game

I save a game then shut down my computer. And sometimes when I go back to play the next day, It won't work. And I was at a really good point in the game. Is there some way to start a new game at the point I left off at or something to recover the old game??

Peterbilt Man
(Hercules)

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-06-2012 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Relocated to the Proper Thread.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Hi,

I was playing rig n roll, often 1 hour per day; and i had a good save.

But now, when I load my game, the game crash, with the both saves!!!!!!!!

If i do a new game it works

WHAT I NEED TO DO???

Ok, I have do a video for you:

(http://youtu.be/PeR2MqEJ_LI)

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-07-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Combined postings into one.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Approved Member

Hello, & Welcome to the forum.

Judging from your video, you purchased the game from ValuSoft, and it's called Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway. This version is not supported by 1C, according to what I was advised some time ago. The developers for Rig 'n' Roll have jumped ship 2 years ago.

You may want to review some replies to your question back on post 50 onward, on this thread, that has addressed this issue. Other then that, I have no further advice for you, but to contact ValuSoft for support. Sorry.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, & Welcome to the forum.

Judging from your video, you purchased the game from ValuSoft, and it's called Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway. This version is not supported by 1C, according to what I was advised some time ago. The developers for Rig 'n' Roll have jumped ship 2 years ago.

You may want to review some replies to your question back on post 50 onward, on this thread, that has addressed this issue. Other then that, I have no further advice for you, but to contact ValuSoft for support. Sorry.
I just buy it online.... And the name is just "rig n roll" but not rig n roll : cut-throat highway...

There is others versions? O_O
Old 10-08-2012, 05:20 AM
Approved Member

According to your video, the version you got is Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway. It's the only one ValuSoft sells as the publishing agent. Just look at the link I provided in my post. 1C has no claim to your version, and can't be expected to give you support for ValuSoft's version of the game.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

OK. It's not possible that I have the other version because i bought rignroll from accompany and when the game go to the intro we can see 1c company and in my video we can see © 2010 1C Company so help me please!
Old 10-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujucz View Post
OK. It's not possible that I have the other version because i bought rignroll from accompany and when the game go to the intro we can see 1c company and in my video we can see © 2010 1C Company so help me please!
The game clearly shows the ValueSoft logo at the beginning. The 1C Company logo being implanted there is a legal issue between 1C & ValueSoft that I'm not going to get into, except to say. ValueSoft is not an authorized seller of 1C products that I know of.

As stated earlier, the Developers jumped ship late in 2010 to ValueSoft, and renamed the game to "Rig 'n' Roll Cut-throat Highway", and this forum does not support it, period. You will have to get further support from ValueSoft. If ValueSoft doesn't support their own products, then that is an issue between you, and ValueSoft. Not 1C.

1C or I, do not know what ValueSoft, and/or it's developers have done to the game since it left 1C's control. I am only authorized to provide help to those that purchased a legal copy from 1C, or any of it's authorized resellers. ValueSoft is not one of them.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Approved Member

Default problem quick save load session windows 8.1

When player does use of quick save or load session while is making it appears a green symbol turning. After action is finished that symbol dissapears.
But on windows 8.1 after finished quick save or load session the green symbol continues showed on center screen. Using esc key and return to road dissapears green symbol. But used for new quick save and load session occurs same problem.
Playing rignroll on windows xp or windows 7 hasn't this rare problem mentioned. Thanks.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-02-2015 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Moved Post to proper thread.