Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

Default External Mirrors

While I have this on my mind, this is just an interesting observation on a different subject and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. When you upgrade to the external mirrors that mount to the hood and fenders of the truck, both mirrors only reflect the left side of the truck. So the right side mirror sees (reflects) the same thing as the left side mirror. Kinda awkward...

Old 06-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Approved Member

Yes it was. I believe it was stated in the ‘Bug Issue’ thread.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Wow! That is a bit dark. As for the box version of your game, you do not need to install the Hotfix Patch. The DVD comes with it already in place. This is why your attempt to install it failed.

Happy trucking
So this is the Patched version...Wow, unbelievably disappointing! Kind of sad actually that a game developer would even release an un-playable game to the public with no want or desire to make it right. It takes the fun out of the game when you can't even complete a run without the game crashing to the desktop, or destroying your truck because of some invisible object in the roadway, or driving off the end of the world because of a disappearing landscape. Man I thought Hard Truck 2 was bug ridden, but this one takes the cake. I'm just glad that I didn't pay full retail for this when the game was 1st released.

Well, thanks for your help, I think I'm just gonna file this one away to where it belongs and just not worry about it anymore. To wait so long in anticipation to play this - the end result is very disappointing indeed...

Thanks Again - Cody out....
Old 06-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris cameron View Post
Hi!

I have been playing for a couple of months and everything was working great but now i have updated my drivers for my Radeon 4890. And the wheels have disappeared and the cab interior is messed up.

I re-installed the game (did'nt help) and then I rolled back the driver but the wheels are still gone.

Any body know what I can do?

Chris
if ur using an ATI videocard disable AA to get the wheels and interior to show up

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-05-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Subbed AAA with AA. Some people could get confused.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation graphics failure

i am having a problem with my Rig n Roll gameplay. when ever i enter the 'Nick Trucking' office, it takes awhile to load at first but then the mouse cursor appears but with a blank screen. i cant buy or edit the company or anything as such. any help or suggestion to how i can have this problem fixed would be great.

thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please don't create threads where one already exist. This is the graphics problem thread.

Please list your systems specs like you see mine, in my signature below. Then maybe I can help you better.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

Default King of the road, graphic textures problem

Friends, how King of the road game hasn't section put question here. Playing King of Road on P4, agp ati 3450 graphic card connection, windows xp, no problem with textures.
Playing game with Intel quadcore, pci-e nvidia gt 440 graphic card, windows xp os begins problem with textures. Part of road, background around roads and building dissapear of screen. Not canning to play it well. Rarely playing with oldest Hard Truck II doesn't present textures problem on Intel quadcore computer.
Why with windows xp, textures well on old P4 and bad textures from Intel quadcore computer?. Thanks, if anyone gives me answer to clarify this problem.

Last edited by charlytos; 01-23-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Approved Member

We do have a Graphics section, and it is here. Bear in mind, that this is not a "King of the Road" forum. Please state questions relating to "Ring 'n' Roll" only, on this forum.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

USA trucker, pardon my error of section used.
Please, delete you full this thread and the new error on Cryostasis, technical issues with name threat King of the road, graphic error.
I saw that general technical isues are on group Other, creting there the correct place for my new thread mentioned. Thanks friend.